I have a question stripper/contact info.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I have a question stripper/contact info.
2 years ago#1
As Trevor I got Sapphire's contact info after the lap dance sequence. My question is that is Sapphire exclusively for Trevor now or can Michael and Franklin can still get her contact info ?
---
JUS FC: 2921-4559-2925 DS Name: moosequito
(>")>==============)
2 years ago#2
I have her number with Franklin. Haven't even taken Michael in the strip club yet. Tried once to get fufu as Trevor but she doesn't do that kind of extracurricular stuff.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
YouTube.com/#/accursedvenom
2 years ago#3
I like to know as well
2 years ago#4
I am pretty certain I have the same strippers number in both Michaels and Franklins phone, the dirty.... oh wait...
---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(\~~~~ Shark
~~~~/)~~~~\o/~~~~~~~~~~ Attack!
2 years ago#5
I have Sapphire with both Michael and Trevor.. Did it on purpose to see if they interact with each other about her. Nothing yet... But it's only been a couple of days since I've done it.
---
I am usually drunk when I post here. Forgive me if I don't follow up, I'm probably sober..
2 years ago#6
All three playable characters can become eskimo brothers via any willing stripper.
---
Me: http://lbp.me/u/xamdam
My best level: http://lbp.me/v/dvkqc
2 years ago#7
No, Sapphire is not exclusively for Trevor. Michael and Franklin can still do the whole lap dance+booty call thing with her and get her number.
2 years ago#8
Ok, makes sense so far but can the 3 protags, y'know, "share" Ursula or can you only find her once?
---
There are no bad ideas, only great ideas that went horribly wrong.
2 years ago#9
Ursula can only be found and "used" by one person. I went with giving her to Trevor since they're both bat s*** crazy.
2 years ago#10
Damn. I wanted to hook her up with Trevor after I met her with Franklin. They seem a better couple somehow.
---
There are no bad ideas, only great ideas that went horribly wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I have a question stripper/contact info.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived