Purchase Downtown Cab Co. and complete a private fare.

#1icywhitesoljaPosted 10/18/2013 7:46:10 AM
is the achievement still glitched, I got the phone call while doing the last mission and didn't think anything of it. I've been waiting for another call but it hasn't happened. Any tips and tricks to get this one?
---
PSN: icywhitesolja XBL: icywhitesoljaz
Injustice Main: Harley Quinn & Batgirl <33
#2DDP886Posted 10/18/2013 9:29:00 AM
Nope it worked for me the other night
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#3icywhitesolja(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 9:52:11 AM
well after the new patch im hoping it will work for me
---
PSN: icywhitesolja XBL: icywhitesoljaz
Injustice Main: Harley Quinn & Batgirl <33
#4dontneedanamePosted 10/18/2013 10:50:36 AM
icywhitesolja posted...

I think the patch was only for MP.
#5SuperVegito2487Posted 10/18/2013 2:40:28 PM
YOu have to actually "beat" the fare, some can be lost like the guy challenging the lost.

2nd time though i got an andrenaline junkie... woulda been nice to know, woulda chosen a faster car...
---
Adam Savage: LET'S PILLAGE
Tory Bellici: I don't think that's legal in California
#6warpthreePosted 10/18/2013 3:48:58 PM
I got the call for this just last night and it was the adrenaline junkie. Fortunately I was in Franklin's fully-modded Buffalo at the time.
---
Loading signature: [||||||||||----------]
#7seedz252Posted 10/20/2013 8:11:07 AM
So does this just happen randomly or do I have to do a few normal fares first?
---
"So the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that." -- DownGoesBrown
#8ChisokaPosted 10/20/2013 8:14:32 AM
The cab company will call Franklin in his mobile phone and it's up to you whether to accept it or not. They keep calling every now and then, which is even more annoying than the "Hey cousin, we are gentlemen, let's go to a gentlemen's club" in IV.
#9Erik_PPosted 10/20/2013 8:25:54 AM
Chisoka posted...
The cab company will call Franklin in his mobile phone and it's up to you whether to accept it or not. They keep calling every now and then, which is even more annoying than the "Hey cousin, we are gentlemen, let's go to a gentlemen's club" in IV.

Yea, they've called me twice in the 25~ hours since I bought the taxi company. That's far too often!
---
Signatures go here
#10kingbahamut83Posted 10/20/2013 10:37:31 AM
dontneedaname posted...
icywhitesolja posted...

I think the patch was only for MP.

all the patches so far have been only for MP despite posts on their twitter and forums about story mode being jacked by the patch from Oct 1 to enable MP. My story got screwed up at 70% and I had to start over, at 30% again now.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
YouTube.com/#/accursedvenom