Most irritating Strangers and Freaks mission.....

#21EcotronPosted 10/19/2013 3:47:59 PM
I hate all the stupid alien ones
#22brunoeldiabloPosted 10/19/2013 4:51:41 PM
jude1974 posted...
Personally I thought hunting down those real estate signs was annoying.

That was easy. All you had to do was check out the Avery Real Estate site on the internet, and it gave the locations for each sign. Took about 15 minutes to wreck them all.
#23Ferrari_Carr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 4:52:49 PM
brunoeldiablo posted...
jude1974 posted...
Personally I thought hunting down those real estate signs was annoying.

That was easy. All you had to do was check out the Avery Real Estate site on the internet, and it gave the locations for each sign. Took about 15 minutes to wreck them all.

Plus, I enjoyed reading each house description and visiting them.
#24Cobra1010Posted 10/19/2013 5:44:00 PM
Howcome nobody said the epsilon missions yet?
---
GG Riot
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png
#25BustaClownShoesPosted 10/19/2013 6:14:58 PM
Cobra1010 posted...
Howcome nobody said the epsilon missions yet?

Howcome you didn't actually read this topic?
#26Erik_PPosted 10/19/2013 6:45:17 PM
It makes me laugh at how some people find the easiest missions so frustrating.

The For Sale signs? The guy who gives you the mission flat out tells you to use the website to find each house. You can have the mission over with in 10 minutes, if that.

Delivering the weed car without a wanted level? If you're having that much trouble, I'll clue you in: use a guide.

Also, Mary-Anne is so pissed off for no reason it's hilarious. I enjoyed Trevor's mission with her the most.
---
Signatures go here
#27jude1974Posted 10/19/2013 6:49:53 PM
Erik_P posted...
It makes me laugh at how some people find the easiest missions so frustrating.

The For Sale signs? The guy who gives you the mission flat out tells you to use the website to find each house. You can have the mission over with in 10 minutes, if that.

Delivering the weed car without a wanted level? If you're having that much trouble, I'll clue you in: use a guide.

Also, Mary-Anne is so pissed off for no reason it's hilarious. I enjoyed Trevor's mission with her the most.

It makes me laugh how basic reading comprehension is lacking nowadays.

I never said the signs were frustrating, or that it wasn't "easy". I know it tells you exactly where to go for the them, and never said I had any problem or difficulty finding them. Thank you for the "guide", but you aren't telling anyone anything new. I think you missed the whole point of the topic.

I said it was annoying, and the topic title says "irritating". Now you can go back to "laughing" at your made up nonsense~ =)