Can I redo the first heist mission to get a better result?

#1M16CrowbarPosted 10/19/2013 7:06:52 PM
I didnt get the bag the henchman left behind. Can I redo it to get better results? And when will the payment come in? I need dat do yo!
#2SlowResistancePosted 10/19/2013 7:11:31 PM
You wont get money from replaying the mission but you can go for gold. By the way if you have gotten a check mark on a mission you dont have to do that objective again.

On heists you can also choose a different way to go you hadn't done before including your crew.
#3Omega_GilgameshPosted 10/19/2013 10:23:55 PM
No way to make money off of previous heists. That's why I suggest you make a quick-save file just before the missions where you plan heists, then go in, do the pre-heist then heist mission, replay the heist mission (by replaying them, you get the option to go all the way back to the planning phase so you can see what happens with different crew members) in different ways and with different crew members to determine the optimum cut, then reload that quick-save, replay and get the money-money-money!
---
The other day I bought a bag of Lays Chips flavored "Chicken and Waffles". It was good. Other people who've found this flavor: 2