anybody wanna tell me why I got a star for honking my horn at the cops?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. anybody wanna tell me why I got a star for honking my horn at the cops?
2 years ago#1
*facepalm*
2 years ago#2
Go honk your horn at cops in real life and see if any don't pull you over and ask you why.
2 years ago#3
Jailbait4nicate posted...
Go honk your horn at cops in real life and see if any don't pull you over and ask you why.

Does honking warrant them pulling out their weapons and aiming at me?

I was playing as franklin at the time so I guess there's the realism factor to take into account.
2 years ago#4
I mean, it is modeled after LA.

That aside, Because doing anything or not doing anything nets you stars in this game.

I've gotten stars and wasted while I left my game idle because a pedestrian bumped into me and called the cops, giving me a star, and then you get a 2nd star for having 1 star...
2 years ago#5
I got 1 star for getting into a car accident. My car was flipped over, and the cops immediately murdered me as I was trying to get out.

Cops are savages in this game, plain and simple.
2 years ago#6
were you driving a stolen car?
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
YouTube.com/#/accursedvenom
2 years ago#7
Come to think of it, can you even be arrested anymore? It seems like every interaction I have with police this time around immediately results in them firing bullets at my face.
---
Life is too short.
2 years ago#8
mooninomics posted...
Come to think of it, can you even be arrested anymore? It seems like every interaction I have with police this time around immediately results in them firing bullets at my face.

I think you can surrender but if they're going all Rampart on you already there's no point.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
2 years ago#9
I do miss how police just came at you with a nightstick with one star and tried to kick your ass lol

but to be fair you can get one star for killing someone so it makes sense they'd shoot at you
---
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/761886532.gif
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. anybody wanna tell me why I got a star for honking my horn at the cops?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived