Oh Dr. Freidlander *spoilers*

#1TimJabPosted 10/29/2013 9:07:37 PM
I took great joy in killing you

Is that wrong?
---
http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/1/1a/SolidSnake.png
#2PingPong5361Posted 10/29/2013 9:56:11 PM
How do you kill him? I chose ending C so I'm assuming it's a part of one of the other endings?
---
"Do you want me to get my d*** out again?" - Trevor, GTA V
#3BrownPackPosted 10/29/2013 10:24:17 PM
PingPong5361 posted...
How do you kill him? I chose ending C so I'm assuming it's a part of one of the other endings?

No, you missed it entirely. You're supposed to return to his office after you had the family therapy session, and then he tells you that he's going to be on a TV show, selling the stories of his patients. Michael gets upset, then chases after him. You have the ability to shoot him in his car or drive off and let him live.
#4HatchetHoundPosted 10/30/2013 4:26:02 AM
I shot his gas tank and let his car run out of gas, then beat him unconscious when he got out. Then a shot to the head for good measure. Fun times.
---
http://www.prequeladventure.com/2011/03/prequel-begin/
#5DrunkenPeasantPosted 10/30/2013 4:38:02 AM
I just stun gunned him then beat down on him for good measure, It was satisfying I won't lie.
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
#6Sw1ft_Blad3Posted 10/30/2013 5:21:41 AM
I smashed into his right rear wheel and broke it off, then proceeded to beat him to death, poured a whole tank of gasoline on him, burnt him and then backed my rear wheels onto his head and splattered his blood all over the highway.
---
Never underestimate how evil a person can be.
#7De_Blob_XPosted 10/30/2013 5:34:59 AM
I just destroyed his car and he went out,shot him.
---
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | XBOX 360 |
Owned: GBA SP | SNES | 3DS | PSP | PS VITA | PS3 | Wii | GB Micro |
#8PingPong5361Posted 10/30/2013 6:02:03 AM
BrownPack posted...
PingPong5361 posted...

No, you missed it entirely. You're supposed to return to his office after you had the family therapy session, and then he tells you that he's going to be on a TV show, selling the stories of his patients. Michael gets upset, then chases after him. You have the ability to shoot him in his car or drive off and let him live.

Ohhhhh okay thanks for the info. I didn't really go to his office much unless I was required to for a mission, so that would explain how I missed it.
---
"Do you want me to get my d*** out again?" - Trevor, GTA V
#9Ih8uguysPosted 10/30/2013 7:58:38 AM
I don't think you can miss it, just go there after the credits are over.. I didn't kill him until after the final mission myself.
---
I'm not your buddy, guy.
#10Pacman2dxPosted 10/30/2013 11:59:25 AM
I killed him but kept the car.
---
Shingeki No Kyojin | Attack On Titan
Are you willing to give your beating heart for humanity?