Rate the Characters Day #3: Joe and Josef (CivilBorder Patrol) *spoiler warning*

#1ThePWBPosterPosted 10/31/2013 9:35:04 AM
Welcome all to the new topic series. ThePWBPoster presents the GTAV Rate the Character!!!

The rules are simple

1)Rating is out if 10
2) You can chip in on why you gave him that rating
3) If you do post 10 or 0 please state why
4) NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN

GTA Board, do post!

PREVIOUS RESULTS

Trevor Philips: Rating - 8.55
Lamar Davis: Rating - 5.31

Thanks to all who chipped in so far. Trevor got a good rating but a few small ratings knocked him down. But Trevor is above Lamar right now, as the series rolls on things will get interesting.

TODAY: Your favorite crooked Border Patrol members Joe and Josef!

Backlog: These two people you meet on an encounter with Trevor, they are Civil Border Patrol members. Both of them have kicks targeting illegals every chance they get. Little do that know at the end Trevor kills them both.

This minor inclusion today is part of going to cover alot of people in this game for this series. Have fun and oh...vote :)
---
http://www.memegeneokerlund.com/meme/zmnh0s
The man behind Serious Lance Storm meme on MemeGeneOkerlund.com
#2MrAntike184Posted 10/31/2013 9:42:53 AM
I hated those idiots... All of those missions were for nothing... I will give them a 1
---
Least favorite game companies: EA, Activision, and Square Enix.
#3ThePWBPoster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 10:14:38 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
I hated those idiots... All of those missions were for nothing... I will give them a 1

thanks. It was only three missions and they were short enough I think except for riding the vehicle through the desert hills. I tried that more than once, heh.
---
http://www.memegeneokerlund.com/meme/zmnh0s
The man behind Serious Lance Storm meme on MemeGeneOkerlund.com
#4YoungBarry87Posted 10/31/2013 10:56:30 AM
Meh. I'll give them a 5. They were slightly amusing.
---
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything...
Until the last rebel!
#5usmovers_02Posted 10/31/2013 2:43:16 PM
I also hated them. I don't like what they stand for which is okay in a GTA game when they're funny... but to me they weren't. There missions were boring as heck and I hate the stun gun. I got absolutely no enjoyment from their presence in the game except for when I got to kill them.

1/10
---
www.nohomophobes.com
#6MrAntike184Posted 10/31/2013 2:46:23 PM
ThePWBPoster posted...
MrAntike184 posted...

thanks. It was only three missions and they were short enough I think except for riding the vehicle through the desert hills. I tried that more than once, heh.

Three was enough.
---
Least favorite game companies: EA, Activision, and Square Enix.
#7nazgul9Posted 10/31/2013 2:50:41 PM
4/10
They were amusing, but only as a making fun of a particular kind of people way. Their missions were kind of fun and unlike other people I did enjoy gaining the stun gun. I really enjoyed the last mission however and for that I give them a 4.
---
"They've got your wife!" "But I'm not married!" "You are now...to AMERICA!"
#8afrodude77Posted 10/31/2013 3:11:22 PM
4/10 I got the stun gun and unlike most of the Stranger and Freak`s missions they payed you even if it was only 500 plus killing them was satisfying especially after he called Trevor a dumb Canadian
---
"If the turtle cage is dirty... I Ain`t Paying For it
---