Looking for a Mallard or Duster, and 100% Completion question.

#1CaIiber345Posted 10/31/2013 7:08:45 PM
Hi! I went to Sandy Shores airfield, and McKenzie airfield, and no planes have spawned or landed. Where else can I find a small plane for Knife Flights without going to the airport?

And is 100% completion only obtained in single player? Meaning, do Stunt Jumps and such count towards 100% if they're done in GTA Online? I don't think they do, but I figured I would ask anyway.

Happy Halloween, and GTA is still a blast! =)
---
If you were a GTA V protagonist, what would you be doing when we switched to you?
Official Walking Champion of the GTA Online Xbox 360 Board
#2brunoeldiabloPosted 10/31/2013 7:47:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 8:09:33 PM
brunoeldiablo posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
Where else can I find a small plane for Knife Flights without going to the airport?

2 miles off the west coast 100 feet down.
Where the hell do you THINK you're going to find aircraft, Nimrod.

Thank you for reminding me why I don't play with random people online. Thank you for reminding me why I have such a low opinion of people. Thank you for knowing that I bought the Pegassi hangar with Michael, and no Mallards are spawning for me in the airport. Thank you for contributing something positive to this thread.
---
If you were a GTA V protagonist, what would you be doing when we switched to you?
#4brunoeldiabloPosted 10/31/2013 9:56:14 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
brunoeldiablo posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
Where else can I find a small plane for Knife Flights without going to the airport?

2 miles off the west coast 100 feet down.
Where the hell do you THINK you're going to find aircraft, Nimrod.

Thank you for reminding me why I don't play with random people online. Thank you for reminding me why I have such a low opinion of people. Thank you for knowing that I bought the Pegassi hangar with Michael, and no Mallards are spawning for me in the airport. Thank you for contributing something positive to this thread.

You're welcome, Sweetmeat.
Hugs!
#5divot1338Posted 11/1/2013 1:00:19 AM
Stunt jumps online count to the total.
---
Xbox GT: AGE Sam Sneak
"Like an abandoned school, I have no principles."
#6Simple_ProblemPosted 11/1/2013 2:27:56 AM
I've had a Duster spawn at that loopy bit of dead-end dirt road close to the southwest shore of Alamo Sea near the Zancudo River. I hope that helps ya.
---
NES, SNES, N64, Wii, 3DS, GBA, Genesis, PS1, PS2, Xbox 360
Shut up and eat your damn lemons.
#7CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 2:42:18 AM
Simple_Problem posted...
I've had a Duster spawn at that loopy bit of dead-end dirt road close to the southwest shore of Alamo Sea near the Zancudo River. I hope that helps ya.

I know the road. I'll check there. Thanks!

divot1338 posted...
Stunt jumps online count to the total.

Thanks!
---
#8CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 4:50:47 PM(edited)
One last attempt, I suppose. It looks like spending the $250k for the Mallard is my last resort. They're not spawning for anyone at any of the airfields or in the airport.

EDIT: Lol. After a very thorough search of the airport, I found a:

Cuban
Mammatus
Velum
Luxor
Shamal
(Commercial) Jet

But no Mallard! Conspiracy!
---