In-Game Cheats

#1TRC187Posted 11/3/2013 4:25:25 PM
I don't use cheats very often, when I do its just to mess around. Anyways, I tried a few for the first time today and just found out that now you can't store them for reuse and convenience? I thought it would undoubtedly be the norm after IV with the ability to store them in your phone. Why the hell would they change that out for the old down down right right up left bulls***!?

R* changed a lot of s*** in V that was perfectly fine just the way it was, this is another perfect example. So much for creating chaos and staying alive, the phone made it so easy to stay alive and keep the fun going for hours! Damn, I don't understand.

Again though, I don't use them often, today was the first day. Its just one of those things that makes you wonder, what the hell were they thinking??
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..
#2KrazyTheKlown10Posted 11/3/2013 4:46:02 PM
The button combination method for entering cheats is like 100 times faster than going through your phone for cheats.
---
You're Pretty Good!
#3TRC187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 5:19:14 PM(edited)
KrazyTheKlown10 posted...
The button combination method for entering cheats is like 100 times faster than going through your phone for cheats.

I really don't know how, definitely not for me.. The phone was incredibly fast, I'd bet large sums of money that I could have full health, armor and ammo 3x faster than anyone entering codes for them. It just seems ridiculous to go back to that after IV. Even RDR stored the cheats and didn't require the Mortal Kombat button combos each time..

Also, the absence of the health/vehicle restore cheat. This is the one cheat I used religiously when free roaming because you always need to fix your car. Well, because you can't perform the code inside a car because you need to hit "Y" each time, you can't fix your car now either.
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..