space docker, tow truck, franklins buffalo

#1blunder124Posted 11/7/2013 10:46:43 PM
those reading this. and have xbox. i have the space docker, tow truck, franklins buffalo. all are modded into online. i can dupe with those who want it. also some maxed out muscle cars for racing. my car list is thus Vacca, corquette, bullet, ruiner, gauntlet, phoenix, vigero, space docker, tow truck, franklins buffalo. all are max engines tranny n turbo. message me and i can try to help you out.

btw franks buffalo sells for 110k.

message me in game for an invite n what you want. if i am online. and i read ur message i will invite you if u are online. if you are offline i will leave your message n recheck later.

my xbox gamertag is : blunder124
---
3ds FC : 4098-3535-6843, Safari : Poison: Cascoon and Venomoth, Muk
~PM me is you add me.I'm not a mind reader~
#2blunder124(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 10:51:39 PM
not sure how to delete this cuz i posted on the wrong forum spot.
---
3ds FC : 4098-3535-6843, Safari : Poison: Cascoon and Venomoth, Muk
~PM me is you add me.I'm not a mind reader~
#3TVthePunisherPosted 11/7/2013 10:52:49 PM(edited)
Read the sticky, there's a Grand Theft Auto Online board. Many dupe threads there and if need be, you can post your own thread there. This board is specifically for the single-player.

Edit: Nevermind ;>_> you seemed to have noticed it yourself. Yeah...just let it get archived and go make one on over at the other board.
---
There is a high possibility that I will be the last person to post in this thread.
#4TVthePunisherPosted 11/7/2013 10:53:41 PM
Oh and my Franklin's Buffalo sells for 128K. Fully modded, though I've heard other people say their fully modded sell for less *shrugs*
---
There is a high possibility that I will be the last person to post in this thread.
#5MustangMcGee05Posted 11/12/2013 9:35:40 PM
I would love franklins!