Animal Ark Stock

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Animal Ark Stock

User Info: dratsablive

dratsablive
3 years ago#1
So I saw my stock in Animal Ark is up over 435% is that about the highest it's going to get?
Xbox Live and PSN dratsablive

User Info: Elemenope

Elemenope
3 years ago#2
how did you get it to go up? mine has only gone down down down since the cyclist guy gave me the free $100,000 of stock in it. Right now I would actually lose my own money if I sold the FREE stock he gave me. Do they have a competitor I can harass?
Humans, our best friends, yet our greatest weakness. - Bu113tPr00fM4n
Dear God, please kill Peter Parker.

User Info: brunoeldiablo

brunoeldiablo
3 years ago#3
Elemenope posted...
Right now I would actually lose my own money if I sold the FREE stock he gave me.

Bullcrap.
The stocks were free, you spent no money for them whatsoever. Even if you only got a penny a share for them that would be $1000, which you wouldn't have if you hadn't gotten those stocks.
Nothing comes out of your pocket.
That's some real pre-kindergarten level reasoning you have there, Sweetmeat. With this line of thinking it's no wonder you people are they way you are.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 years ago#4
I cashed mine out immediately.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Animal Ark Stock

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived