This game is too scary

#11wiseguy100Posted 11/14/2013 11:49:16 AM
Simple_Problem posted...
My very first time exploring outside the city, I was killed by a cougar. It freaked me out and had me paranoid to walk anywhere, ha.

hmm That happened to me too the second I stepped from my car on a hill.

I reckon it's programmed into the game.
---
360 gamertag, PSN ID and Wii U - wiseguy100
#12TRC187Posted 11/14/2013 6:02:57 PM
Ferrari_Carr posted...
TRC187 posted...
GTA V isn't near as eerie as RDR, but the underwater areas, especially deep underwater areas are definitely a little creepy.

Yeah, doing anything in the submarine at night is terrifying. I remember one time, it got so dark that I couldn't tell where I was and if I was going upwards or downwards. When I checked the map in the pause menu, I was almost near the edge of the map and freaked out because I thought for sure I was going to die or get crushed.

Yup, swimming in the ocean way out in the map in the middle of the night, water pitch black, and god knows what's lurking in the depths, that's freaky as hell.
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..
#13Ferrari_CarrPosted 11/14/2013 6:26:13 PM
TRC187 posted...
Ferrari_Carr posted...
TRC187 posted...
GTA V isn't near as eerie as RDR, but the underwater areas, especially deep underwater areas are definitely a little creepy.

Yeah, doing anything in the submarine at night is terrifying. I remember one time, it got so dark that I couldn't tell where I was and if I was going upwards or downwards. When I checked the map in the pause menu, I was almost near the edge of the map and freaked out because I thought for sure I was going to die or get crushed.

Yup, swimming in the ocean way out in the map in the middle of the night, water pitch black, and god knows what's lurking in the depths, that's freaky as hell.

Yes! I mean, rumors about sea monsters have been debunked for this game, but seriously.....I thought a giant octopus was going to wrap itself around the submarine out of nowhere.

Deep sea stuff has always been a fear of mine, especially when it comes to shipwrecks. So, seeing the wrecks sends chills up my spine.
#14hump3rdnkPosted 11/14/2013 8:35:05 PM
cifer520 posted...
BSmokin724 posted...
Really? The wild life will kill you? Why isn't this in online?

Why aren't there ten car garages in the story mode?

:-\
#15bubbaXzone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 6:27:24 AM
The scariest part is when you riding your boat, helicopter, plane whatever to the edge of the map. The radio cuts out and the vechicle loses all power and it just sinks. You have only 1 option to leave being greeted by mr shark.
---
I got the madcow disease!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Z4jc61qwk
#16xcvsfdPosted 11/15/2013 8:20:46 PM
2spooky4us

Kind of a funny moment, I was sitting in my car in the forest when a random cougars comes flying into the door it dies instantly.
---
KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
#17FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2013 8:33:25 PM
Swimming in the open ocean in this game is kinda scary.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV Online.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-45
#18more_cow_bellPosted 11/15/2013 10:12:15 PM
o bubba
---
Why do you waste my time?
Is the answer to the question on your mind