where can I find the cheetah and z type?

#1IiXxCodMw3xXiIPosted 1/4/2014 3:20:42 PM
Is there any way to get the cheetah and z type for free in free roam, if so how?
#2StonedwolfedPosted 1/4/2014 5:01:52 PM
Type Z

SPAWNS at the strip club car park, but only very rarely.

MISSION Eye in the Sky Park it in Trevor's Vepucci Beach parking spot with Frankin. Get killed. Exiit and cab to Vesp Beach. It should still be parked.

Cheetah

MISSION I Fought The Law, use Trevor, take to a Customs shop, customise it (anything, e.g. new window tint). Drive to Devin and Molly. Skip cutscene and go to impound. Cheetah is available.
---
ME1 = A New Hope | ME2 = Empire Strikes Back | ME3 = Star Wars Christmas Special
#3Red_Hour_GlassPosted 1/5/2014 4:39:23 AM
Stonedwolfed posted...
Type Z

SPAWNS at the strip club car park, but only very rarely.

MISSION Eye in the Sky Park it in Trevor's Vepucci Beach parking spot with Frankin. Get killed. Exiit and cab to Vesp Beach. It should still be parked.

As far as the car spawning at the strip club I don't know if I want to spend hours just trying to get it to spawn and then it never does, and risk wasting my time for nothing. But as far as the other method, isn't there any way to get the car and keep it without having to die?
#4StonedwolfedPosted 1/5/2014 5:20:13 AM
Not that I can find.

Why don't you want to die? (I mean in the game not real life because obviously dying in real life isn't just a $5K respawn (unfortunately)).
---
ME1 = A New Hope | ME2 = Empire Strikes Back | ME3 = Star Wars Christmas Special
#5Red_Hour_GlassPosted 1/6/2014 3:16:33 PM
Stonedwolfed posted...
Not that I can find.

Why don't you want to die? (I mean in the game not real life because obviously dying in real life isn't just a $5K respawn (unfortunately)).

It's going to sound weird but the reason I don't want to die is because ever since GTA 3, I have made it a point of not having any deaths, arrests, or cheats in any of my GTA saves. So I have zero deaths, zero arrests, and never used any cheats in nine GTAs spanning three console generations. I know it's not an important stat or means anything if you get busted or die but it just felt weird having a death in my save after not having any for twelve years of playing GTA.
#6jreed1337Posted 1/6/2014 3:27:12 PM
Red_Hour_Glass posted...
Stonedwolfed posted...
Not that I can find.

It's going to sound weird but the reason I don't want to die is because ever since GTA 3, I have made it a point of not having any deaths, arrests, or cheats in any of my GTA saves. So I have zero deaths, zero arrests, and never used any cheats in nine GTAs spanning three console generations. I know it's not an important stat or means anything if you get busted or die but it just felt weird having a death in my save after not having any for twelve years of playing GTA.

doesn't sound weird to me. i do the same thing actually.
---
1+3+3=7
#7TheeKingOsirisPosted 1/6/2014 4:48:34 PM(edited)
^me too

I always reload after dying or getting arrested. I got my pride... or at least until I feel I have enough money to waste after getting wasted, I'm gonna reload. $5000 hospital fees and you lose everything?

reload
---
What happened to you Jonny? You used to be beautiful.
#8jreed1337Posted 1/6/2014 4:56:39 PM
TheeKingOsiris posted...
^me too

I always reload after dying or getting arrested. I got my pride... or at least until I feel I have enough money to waste after getting wasted, I'm gonna reload. $5000 hospital fees and you lose everything?

reload

i've finally began accepting deaths in GTA5, as 5000 is a paltry sum when you have 100+ million dollars, but i wont accept an arrest yet, as losing all my guns is pretty lame.
---
1+3+3=7
#9B0vrilPosted 1/6/2014 5:21:25 PM
Red_Hour_Glass posted...

I kind of get that, but also find it weird, the game isn't really supposed to be played like that.

I mean do you find it fun that way? Sounds like a headache to me.
#10Red_Hour_GlassPosted 1/7/2014 6:10:35 AM
B0vril posted...
Red_Hour_Glass posted...

I kind of get that, but also find it weird, the game isn't really supposed to be played like that.

I mean do you find it fun that way? Sounds like a headache to me.

No it's not a headache at all, I usually don't die or get arrested anyway but the times when I do I just reload the last save (it sounds more like a chore than it really is, but it isn't). And it does make it fun to be honest, you could not imagine the adventures and stories that I can tell you of the amazing escapes and near death misses that I had while trying to survive the cops/enemies while on missions or off missions where I was able to barely make it out alive with like a 1% of health left or barely able to escape the army. And besides that's the beauty of the freedom the GTA games provide, that you can play it in any way you want. I mean being able to do what ever you want, when ever you want, how ever you want, in any way you want cannot be beat.