There's one thing Gta 5 is Missing.

#1narutou135710Posted 1/24/2014 12:48:05 AM
AC/DC .
I think In Michael's character trailer any AC/DC song would fit him better.
I know just the song . Shoot To Thrill .
I like 80's 90's Rock to.
---
Monique
#2SuperVegito2487Posted 1/24/2014 1:25:00 AM
uhm you double posted topic

i suggest deleting/closing the other one (i posted here since its the newer one) before a d*** comes in and marks one of them for deletion and give you karma loss..

just being friendly is all.
---
Adam Savage: LET'S PILLAGE
Tory Bellici: I don't think that's legal in California
#3Paper_Mario_4Posted 1/24/2014 1:55:16 AM
Actually there's plenty of things missing. And when I say plenty of things I mean over twenty things.
#4ggj1987Posted 1/24/2014 3:53:27 AM
Sat nav voices!!

I really liked the male voice in IV, it was pretty funny. Also, if they had included sat nav voices in V, it would be cool if you could have bought other voices at LSC.
#5stawg007Posted 1/24/2014 4:02:42 AM
A good soundtrack is missing

Been playing this the last couple of days and while it is awesome and so far, better than 4 in every possible way the soundtrack is pretty terrible, not 4 terrible but still terrible

The only station with consistently good songs is non stop pop, everything else I'm struggling to find one decent song

Wish they'd do a custom soundtrack patch/dlc
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#6Duffy12323Posted 1/24/2014 5:21:54 AM
The "Never Wanted" cheat code is also missing.
#7SuperVegito2487Posted 1/24/2014 6:49:31 AM
Duffy12323 posted...
The "Never Wanted" cheat code is also missing.

HELL F****** YES!
---
Adam Savage: LET'S PILLAGE
Tory Bellici: I don't think that's legal in California
#8StonedwolfedPosted 1/24/2014 8:09:00 AM
Having just started a Sleeping Dogs replay, what I find GTA V to be missing three things:

1. Free Running
2. Hand-to-Hand Combat
3. Fun

GTA V is a bit like Skyrim for me: an unsurpassed engine in search of a game, aka "as wide and beautiful as the ocean, as deep as a puddle".
---
ME1 = A New Hope | ME2 = Empire Strikes Back | ME3 = Star Wars Christmas Special
#9DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/24/2014 9:46:10 AM
Stonedwolfed posted...
Having just started a Sleeping Dogs replay, what I find GTA V to be missing three things:

1. Free Running
2. Hand-to-Hand Combat
3. Fun

GTA V is a bit like Skyrim for me: an unsurpassed engine in search of a game, aka "as wide and beautiful as the ocean, as deep as a puddle".

I think both are deep and fun...

I think while V was step up from IV gameplay wise think how aged IV feels compared to this... Imagine what VI will be with the power of the One and PS4 behind it.

Never got the appeal of free running. I mean in a dedicated game like mirror's edge and Sleeping Dogs focused on it it Can be fun. I don't think I could buy Michael PArkorring thous LS.
---
"You exist because we allow it, you will end because we demand it."- Sovereign