game keeps freezing while loading into the main game. need help ?

#1magiceddie05Posted 1/25/2014 9:37:58 AM
so i decided to play this again after s few months. and well the game keeps freezing while it's in that beginning load screen. i know it's not my xbox because i was playing another game last night and it was working with no issues. so i was going to ask if this has happened to anyone else and if so what did you do to fix it ?
#2DarthMordechaiPosted 1/25/2014 9:51:16 AM
Apparently its the latest patch which does this. Whenever I play the game I do it offline and it works with no trouble. If you want to play the game online then I'm not sure what the workaround is
---
My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce
LADIES WATCH OUT FOR YOUR MAN HE MAY BE TRYING TO EAT 50 MCNUGGETS AS YOU READ THIS
#3magiceddie05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 10:05:49 AM
it seems to be freezing either way. i tried the offline thing and it required me to sign in before doing anything. then when i let the game load up and then sign in it still froze. i just don't want to start a new game after i've been at 80 percent completion. but when you say offline do you mean completely signed out of xbox live where it doesn't have anything ?
#4magiceddie05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 10:16:31 AM
also when did the latest patch come out ? because i haven't played the game since october and back then it was working.