game keeps freezing while loading into the main game. need help ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. game keeps freezing while loading into the main game. need help ?

User Info: magiceddie05

magiceddie05
3 years ago#1
so i decided to play this again after s few months. and well the game keeps freezing while it's in that beginning load screen. i know it's not my xbox because i was playing another game last night and it was working with no issues. so i was going to ask if this has happened to anyone else and if so what did you do to fix it ?

User Info: DarthMordechai

DarthMordechai
3 years ago#2
Apparently its the latest patch which does this. Whenever I play the game I do it offline and it works with no trouble. If you want to play the game online then I'm not sure what the workaround is
My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce
LADIES WATCH OUT FOR YOUR MAN HE MAY BE TRYING TO EAT 50 MCNUGGETS AS YOU READ THIS

magiceddie05
3 years ago#3
it seems to be freezing either way. i tried the offline thing and it required me to sign in before doing anything. then when i let the game load up and then sign in it still froze. i just don't want to start a new game after i've been at 80 percent completion. but when you say offline do you mean completely signed out of xbox live where it doesn't have anything ?

magiceddie05
3 years ago#4
also when did the latest patch come out ? because i haven't played the game since october and back then it was working.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. game keeps freezing while loading into the main game. need help ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived