What do I do next? (early game spoilers)

#1mark_98Posted 2/2/2014 2:08:15 PM
So I stopped playing shortly after I got Trevor. I think I did the first heist. I booted up my game and saw I was in front of the flight school with some parts done, so I completed the rest. Now all I see on the map is a green L for Lester. Is this a story mission? Because if its just a heist Id rather wait and mess with the stock market
---
it has been porevn taht as lnog as the frist and lsat ltetres are crorcet, yuor barin has the pwoer to rcegnoize the wrods. Eagles, Raptors, Leafs
#2Joseph091472Posted 2/2/2014 3:26:39 PM
You must complete the first assassin mission as Franklin to unlock new missions, if that's what your asking.
---
OVOXO - Drake
#3CommonGracklePosted 2/3/2014 11:05:19 AM
Be sure to read some "how to make money in gta 5" guides before you start the Lester missions. Because it's the only way to make serious amounts of money in the game.
---
Know Your Feathered Friends, www.birds.cornell.edu/programs/AllAboutBirds
#4mark_98(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 12:15:57 PM
so a little update. i did 2 Lester missions, because that was the only thing on the map.

SPOILERS

last one was the kill 4 jurors that were working for the cigarette companies. now theres nothing on the map. wtf do i do?
---
it has been porevn taht as lnog as the frist and lsat ltetres are crorcet, yuor barin has the pwoer to rcegnoize the wrods. Eagles, Raptors, Leafs