I want to get 100% however i want to beat the game then get it can i do that?

#11spikethedevilPosted 2/11/2014 2:43:05 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
Technically it doesn't matter if you beat the game or not since there are so many glitches (R* doesn't give a **** about fixing) that will ruin your chance of 100%.

And yet so many people have got 100%.
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#12krazykiwikidPosted 2/11/2014 4:14:03 PM(edited)
spikethedevil posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Technically it doesn't matter if you beat the game or not since there are so many glitches (R* doesn't give a **** about fixing) that will ruin your chance of 100%.

And yet so many people have got 100%.

So R* shouldn't bother fixing any glitches that so many people have got, right.
#13Roxborough4EverPosted 2/11/2014 11:18:06 PM
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

Post of the year. Truth. Rockstar messed up big time. They definitely had GOTY in the bag if it weren't for their damn glitches. And they aren't even small bugs, they **** up the entire experience.

watch out, your gonna be called a troll.
#14advorangePosted 2/12/2014 10:10:04 PM
krazykiwikid posted...

I didn't encounter a single (gamebreaking) bug (unless you count about 3 crashes in total) and I got the game at launch and 100%'d it before online came out.
---
Games I have 100% GS in: 6 | Games with 1000 GS or more: 10
Gamertag: advorange
#15krazykiwikidPosted 2/13/2014 3:11:21 PM(edited)
advorange posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

I didn't encounter a single (gamebreaking) bug (unless you count about 3 crashes in total) and I got the game at launch and 100%'d it before online came out.

And? Oh I'm sorry, I thought you had a point.