So downloaded an update and now my game doesn't work

#1Destined4GreatnPosted 2/11/2014 2:14:21 PM
It stops me at an alert screen. Saying I have not signed in ( I have btw) Asks me if I want to sign in, but the B and A buttons don't do anything like the prompt is saying. WTF
---
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
#2burdi1arPosted 2/11/2014 2:35:45 PM
That's a shocker, R* added more glitches with an update. And yea that was a pretty heavy amount of sarcasm. Try setting your system to offline before entering the game and then boot it up. I say this because there is a glitch (older patch actually) that messes up loading a save file when connected to the net.
---
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert
#3DelusionalKidPosted 2/11/2014 2:58:36 PM
If you have custom dns settings the game freezes on the very first screen, and if you try to play with an outdated version but with dlc it freezes on the loading game screen after. I think it is cheat prevention measures. Make sure your network settings are all set to automatic. And try removing all your game data (except save data), do a fresh install and redownload updates. I successfully did this without losing any save data. I think a couple of in game options reset but other than that everything was fine and there were no problems. Hope this helps!