Just Beat the game, and I really needed to say this

#1DeAdMaNRoLliNPosted 2/12/2014 8:29:28 AM
I feel.......the need for "more"

This is the first GTA game I've completed.

Yeah, it's a shame, really. Came really close to beating GTA IV, but then this annoying mission came up which I couldn't beat (storming a warehouse whilst keeping a guy alive; Phil Bell or someone like that) and eventually I gave up.

As for San Andreas, that game was quite tough and I lacked patience

Never tried beating GTA III or Vice CIty; just played them for causing random mayhem.

But I don't feel too accomplished. I guess with the skip option and refilling of life, this was truly the easiest GTA of them all.
---
My Music and Life Blog
http://deadmanrollin.blogspot.com
#2IiXxCodMw3xXiIPosted 2/12/2014 9:28:29 AM
Crookstar made this game easy and easy to beat so people would get bored of single player and start to play multiplayer where crookstar almost forces to buy players the cash cards and in that way they would make even more money.
#3DeAdMaNRoLliN(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 10:03:29 AM
IiXxCodMw3xXiI posted...
Crookstar made this game easy and easy to beat so people would get bored of single player and start to play multiplayer where crookstar almost forces to buy players the cash cards and in that way they would make even more money.

Sad, cause I don't really play multiplayer much. Get absolutely horrendous pings from my country. Even GTA IV was a lot more engaging.
---
My Music and Life Blog
http://deadmanrollin.blogspot.com
#4jreed1337Posted 2/12/2014 10:18:36 AM
i know, it's really frustrating that they force you to use the skip function instead of beating the missions legitimately.
---
1+3+3=7
#5schmittycent2Posted 2/12/2014 10:34:03 AM
Gta 4 was pretty easy I went 2 playthroughts without failing a mission. I didn't even know gta 5 had a skip a mission preference.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#6schmittycent2Posted 2/12/2014 10:36:06 AM
Everyone complaining about the money cards for online does realize you don't have to buy them right.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#7cifer520Posted 2/12/2014 11:24:40 AM
schmittycent2 posted...
Everyone complaining about the money cards for online does realize you don't have to buy them right.

I think it's the fact that they're pushing them so hard that annoys everyone. Did you know that if you try to buy something online and you don't have enough money, you immediately get a prompt asking if you want to go to the Xbox Games Store and purchase a cash card. This isn't like other prompts, it fills up the entire screen. You also get this prompt randomly in the top left corner of the screen where you see game tips. And I do mean randomly, driving around nowhere near a store, etc. They also nerfed mission payouts from the launch amounts and filled up the mission voting screen with those verified jobs, stuff like Rooftop Rumble or other high paying jobs rarely ever show up anymore.
#8schmittycent2Posted 2/12/2014 11:33:07 AM
I did not know that I also don't do much online play due to the fact I think the whole xp to get stuff is stupid. I wish they would have made a separate lobby where people like myself want to just go have fun.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#9cifer520Posted 2/12/2014 11:58:40 AM
Yeah like IV, that would have been cool. They seem to be going the MMO route, which is kinda strange in a game with a session limit of 16 players. A lot of people are saying that we're basically testing a beta for the "real" GTAO, though.
#10schmittycent2Posted 2/12/2014 12:15:14 PM
That may be the case but I have stated my idea about a lobby to just mess around in with weapon pickups and all planes and helicopters accessible and I got attacked. I understand some players enjoy the "reward" in leveling up but many people like myself don't have the time to do so.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent