I just need this question answered

#1blackhrtPosted 2/22/2014 11:25:48 PM
You could only hold 3 cars max in grand theft auto games garages. Has this been fixed? Can I put at least 5 cars in a garage now?
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#2cifer520Posted 2/23/2014 12:30:19 AM
You get two garages, a two car garage at each characters safe house and a four car garage somewhere in the city. One of the characters can park three or four cars at the strip club. Each character also has a personal vehicle that doesn't need to be stored and will always respawn. In multiplayer you can have six and ten car garages, hoping they patch those in to single player eventually.
#3DarkSeraphMPosted 2/23/2014 12:31:59 AM
Pretty sure safehouse garages will only save one car. The garage properties available to each character will save four, plus any special vehicles you may have, such as the Elegy RH8 you get from linking your gamertag with a Social Club account.
---
As tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.
I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the earth.
#4cifer520Posted 2/23/2014 12:38:30 AM
Safe house garages store one car comfortably but you can squeeze a second one in, it's just annoying because you have to pull in and out of your garage pretty slowly. Or if you just want a car and a motorcycle in there that'll fit fine.
#5DarkSeraphMPosted 2/23/2014 12:48:13 AM
cifer520 posted...
Safe house garages store one car comfortably but you can squeeze a second one in, it's just annoying because you have to pull in and out of your garage pretty slowly. Or if you just want a car and a motorcycle in there that'll fit fine.

Sure two vehicles will fit, but whenever I've put two in, every time I come back, the first one has disappeared.
---
#6cifer520Posted 2/23/2014 12:58:50 AM
Must have been one of the more recent patches, I remember being able to do this.
#7B0vrilPosted 2/23/2014 12:42:59 PM
DarkSeraphM posted...
cifer520 posted...

Sure two vehicles will fit, but whenever I've put two in, every time I come back, the first one has disappeared.

Works fine for me. I've always stored two cars in Franklin & Michael s garages.
#8Tony_CapicolaPosted 2/23/2014 1:10:37 PM
DarkSeraphM posted...
Pretty sure safehouse garages will only save one car.

Pretty sure you're wrong.
Franklin and Michael have a 2 car side by side garage, and Trevor has a 2 car bumper to bumper garage.
All three can be used safely.
Also Trevor has 2 spaces in the back/side of the strip club.
#9DarkSeraphMPosted 2/25/2014 5:50:01 AM
Tony_Capicola posted...
DarkSeraphM posted...
Pretty sure safehouse garages will only save one car.

Pretty sure you're wrong.
Franklin and Michael have a 2 car side by side garage, and Trevor has a 2 car bumper to bumper garage.
All three can be used safely.
Also Trevor has 2 spaces in the back/side of the strip club.

Maybe my game's just bugged then. Every time I put a second car in Michael's or Franklin's safehouse garage, once I come back, the most recent car placed is the only one still in there. Never tried Trevor's.
---
#10budsCDXXPosted 2/25/2014 12:46:59 PM
I also have put 2 cars into all 3 garages.

The only time I have seen an issue is in Michaels garage, when I added a motorcycle too. When I come back to the garage there is only 1 car and the motorcycle.

Luckily it was after completion so I had enough scratch to go relace the lost car. Still annoying though.
---
Empower yourself!!