This game has major bugs. Who the **** de-bugged this game?

#1Paper_Mario_4Posted 2/24/2014 7:35:28 PM
I'm replaying the "Father/Son" mission and while I get Amanda's car back without a scratch, guess what happens next? Michael's ****ing automatic gate wont open for ****. It wont open. No matter what the door will not open.

I am really starting to hate Rockstar. They spend all this money on their game and it can't even operate? What a bunch of chumps. Better not see a nerd walking around with a Rockstar North shirt in my lifetime. I'll confront that clown. Whether he/she is with the company or just a fan I'm going to **** on Rockstar's name and they're gonna hear it.
#2Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 7:43:41 PM
This game is ****ed. I hate how bull**** problems like this keep arising. EVery ****ing week I decide to play the damn game. It's always something with this piece of ****. No wonder why the game is only 40 bucks after only 5 months of being released.
#3FluffyKidJoePosted 2/24/2014 8:37:29 PM
I enjoy playing this game, it's fun.
#4Phazon WeaponPosted 2/24/2014 9:20:16 PM
Playing this game makes me happy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0CZhh4b.jpg
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3609-1169-2633
#5Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 2/24/2014 9:42:56 PM
Wow, a faulty gate caused you to lose your s***.

Cool
---
If we don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.
http://i.imgur.com/n1L1yBu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/X92xdpH.gif
#6nativenginePosted 2/24/2014 9:54:41 PM
Seriously, I think it's time for you sell this game. Every single post I've seen from you is your personal experience with a glitch. I've never seen you make a single positive remark about GTA5. Now I myself haven't experienced a single glitch you have so my experience clearly differs from yours.

If I had as much trouble as you I'd have moved on a long time ago. So with that said, move on. You have bad luck with this game, sorry about your luck Chuck but complaining about it here isn't gonna do a damn thing.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#7Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 10:04:35 PM
nativengine posted...
Seriously, I think it's time for you sell this game. Every single post I've seen from you is your personal experience with a glitch. I've never seen you make a single positive remark about GTA5. Now I myself haven't experienced a single glitch you have so my experience clearly differs from yours.

If I had as much trouble as you I'd have moved on a long time ago. So with that said, move on. You have bad luck with this game, sorry about your luck Chuck but complaining about it here isn't gonna do a damn thing.

I have had fairly bad luck playing GTA V yeah...It's a great game. Franklin, Michael and Trevor are about as hardcore as it gets and that's why I play the game despite all the **** it gives me. It's good enough to put up with going 72% through and losing my ability to play and restart from the beginning, which is where I am posted right now at 8.6%.

The game has a lot of bugs. People hate when they read something negative but guess what? It ain't all positive. Get real son, I always try to move forward even if the **** is holding me back. Went 72% and couldn't go much further so I'm going back hoping I can do it all now.

GTA V is by no means an amazing game but it is definitely impressive in some stretches.
#8spankytheslothPosted 2/24/2014 10:22:13 PM
I agree. I'm stuck at 99.5% completion because uncalculated risk won't appear. The game was fun as hell, but getting stuck with one mission to go to get 100% ruined the whole experience for me.
---
Brushes with death are like snowflakes: Each one is unique, and if you have enough of them you can build a snowman.
GT: SALUHHHHHHHHHHH, PSN: Darktangent101
#9Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 11:33:35 AM
spankythesloth posted...
I agree. I'm stuck at 99.5% completion because uncalculated risk won't appear. The game was fun as hell, but getting stuck with one mission to go to get 100% ruined the whole experience for me.

Wow...That is absolutely infuriating to read. That's like some kid .001% away from getting an A in a class and the teacher goes ahead and marks the kid for a B. Both parties would probably be devastated for at least a week. When you pay money for something, it's supposed to be worth your while. Going that far to lose everything is why GTA V is a major disappointment in at least one way.
#10BlacknGold86Posted 2/26/2014 5:01:45 PM
Just go away.
---
My top-secret hideout: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563883-5th-gear
Official Kraid of Dark Aether