I have a question about the achievements

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I have a question about the achievements
2 years ago#1
So i'm on the hunt for the 50 spaceship parts, I'm on my tenth.
And i fell off of a sattelite and hit my car and for some wierd reason i died (Wasen't even that long of a fall and i was at full health) I think it was just a wierd glitch or something, But my Vacca i was using i hit it and died so it's impounded (Always where i get it from when i die) And i'm deep in sandy shores and it was a long while and i wasen't thinking about a cab and i activated a cheat for a sports car because i wasen't thinking and forgot it disables achievements in the session so to make sure i won't loose my progress in spaceship parts, I quicksaved and quit the game. I restarted and it spawned me in the cheated car again, Will achievements still be disabled or will i be fine? I really really am doing this for 100% Completion and the achievements. If not what can i do to make it where it won't keep them disabled, after i spawned i backed into a gas station killing myself will that like reset or something? Please help me i honestly don't want to restart the game i've beat it.
2 years ago#2
*crashes into wall of text*
My top-secret hideout: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563883-5th-gear
Official Kraid of Dark Aether
2 years ago#3
As I understand it, when you enter a cheat it only disables achievements for that session. Once you load up another game, as long as you haven't entered any more cheats you should be good to go. I haven't used any on GTA V yet personally though, so I can't say this with 100% certainty. I know that's how it worked in GTA IV and from what I've read it's supposed to be the same in V.
As tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.
I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the earth.
2 years ago#4
DarkSeraphM posted...
As I understand it, when you enter a cheat it only disables achievements for that session. Once you load up another game, as long as you haven't entered any more cheats you should be good to go. I haven't used any on GTA V yet personally though, so I can't say this with 100% certainty. I know that's how it worked in GTA IV and from what I've read it's supposed to be the same in V.

I have done it in gta v and you are correct
Will preorder- Mass Effect 4 Collector's Edition
Top 5 franchises- Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman, & Pokemon
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I have a question about the achievements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived