I have a question about the achievements

#1Vektor9124Posted 2/25/2014 5:46:10 PM
So i'm on the hunt for the 50 spaceship parts, I'm on my tenth.
And i fell off of a sattelite and hit my car and for some wierd reason i died (Wasen't even that long of a fall and i was at full health) I think it was just a wierd glitch or something, But my Vacca i was using i hit it and died so it's impounded (Always where i get it from when i die) And i'm deep in sandy shores and it was a long while and i wasen't thinking about a cab and i activated a cheat for a sports car because i wasen't thinking and forgot it disables achievements in the session so to make sure i won't loose my progress in spaceship parts, I quicksaved and quit the game. I restarted and it spawned me in the cheated car again, Will achievements still be disabled or will i be fine? I really really am doing this for 100% Completion and the achievements. If not what can i do to make it where it won't keep them disabled, after i spawned i backed into a gas station killing myself will that like reset or something? Please help me i honestly don't want to restart the game i've beat it.
#2BlacknGold86Posted 2/26/2014 6:03:49 PM
*crashes into wall of text*
---
My top-secret hideout: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563883-5th-gear
Official Kraid of Dark Aether
#3DarkSeraphMPosted 2/26/2014 7:39:49 PM(edited)
As I understand it, when you enter a cheat it only disables achievements for that session. Once you load up another game, as long as you haven't entered any more cheats you should be good to go. I haven't used any on GTA V yet personally though, so I can't say this with 100% certainty. I know that's how it worked in GTA IV and from what I've read it's supposed to be the same in V.
---
As tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.
I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the earth.
#4roo10158Posted 2/27/2014 2:49:27 AM
DarkSeraphM posted...
As I understand it, when you enter a cheat it only disables achievements for that session. Once you load up another game, as long as you haven't entered any more cheats you should be good to go. I haven't used any on GTA V yet personally though, so I can't say this with 100% certainty. I know that's how it worked in GTA IV and from what I've read it's supposed to be the same in V.

I have done it in gta v and you are correct
---
Will preorder- Mass Effect 4 Collector's Edition
Top 5 franchises- Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman, & Pokemon