how do I earn 5k after beat the game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. how do I earn 5k after beat the game
2 years ago#1
hate loseing money when i die since i dont know how to replace it

yeah i could just do the lester missions and boost my 50mill to 50bill but im too lazy to do them ...

but would like an alternative besides missions to get money

do security cars exist offline ??
2 years ago#2
Yeah armored cars still spawn, you can go around robbing stores, or if your lucky when driving through the area down from the LS Customs that franklin can buy a police shootout spawns and if you kill the criminals you can grab 2 cases of $5000 each, but then must elude the cops

EDIT: Forgot about the weed farm raid, this one has big money involved heres a link to info and location, its on the east side of mount chiliad: -

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Raiding_The_Weed_Farm!

---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
2 years ago#3
The security trucks don't spawn for me anymore. That police shootout you're talking about is a random event and only spawn the one time. So for me its robbing stores and.... thats pretty much it. Which is a bummer cause it'd be fun to have more ways of earning cash. I actually spent all of Trevor's $ on that $10million car and blew em all up so I'd be forced to rob stores for cash lol. Its kinda fun needing to be a little more careful with cash. Actually wish I hadn't bought any property missions so I didn't have that income coming in (and property missions don't spawn for me anymore as well so there goes another 2-4mins of fun shooting dudes robbing my bar or whatever).
---
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert
1 year ago#4
Aside from playing the stock market... which, despite its abusefullness, is a real life feature i DESPISE... sigh thats where it got a bit too real.... luckily its a game so it can be fooled and abused in ways that would end up with jailtime in real life.

nonetheless id say killing people, or completing random sidequests, such as the sub one.

if you ARE just fooling around, use the auto save feature(s) and revert once you die and such.
---
Adam Savage: LET'S PILLAGE
Tory Bellici: I don't think that's legal in California
1 year ago#5
i thought robbing stores was only available online

also the property missions kinda fail unless you use the purchase property for free glitch (doable if you remove all title updates and play offline i think since that would revert the game back to being un patched)
1 year ago#6
You can rob stores in sp as well but the 24/7's and Rob's Liquor aren't marked on the map. Also u can rob any other store as well as long as they have a register (high end places dont have registers, I guess they're credit card only). The trick is you gotta shoot their door from the outside and then you can enter with your gun out. The difference with these is that the clerk just kneels behind the counter so you just shoot the register and the cash bag will pop up. Only bummer is after one of the earlier patches they heavily reduced how much you'll get in sp from doing this. But its money none the less.
---
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. how do I earn 5k after beat the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived