Motorcycles are not any fun in this game

#1Destined4GreatnPosted 3/8/2014 6:55:29 PM
One mistake and you are dead. So better drive like a granny or else prepare to die.
---
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
#2CaIiber345Posted 3/8/2014 7:04:24 PM
I'm not even great at riding motorcycles in GTA games, and I zip through Los Santos on my fully modded Pegassi Bati 801.
---
Rest in Peace, Harold Ramis (1944-2014)
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#3Destined4Greatn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 7:08:26 PM
Yeah its great until you make one mistake and hit something
---
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
#4BeefEasterPosted 3/8/2014 7:34:46 PM
it's a motorcycle

what do you expect to happen when you crash one?
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#5Destined4Greatn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 7:41:06 PM
BeefEaster posted...
it's a motorcycle

What happens in the other GTA Games and Saints Row. You take some damage. Because dying every time you bump into a car is not fun.
---
#6ooryllPosted 3/8/2014 8:18:10 PM
Think of it as compensation for their speed and maneuverability, it's balanced. If you're not good at driving them then don't drive 'em O_o
---
When the tailgate drops the bull**** stops......Polaris snowmobiles.
#7DarkSeraphMPosted 3/9/2014 1:10:39 AM
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like having the helmet on does make a difference if you happen to crash. Can't say this for sure, though.
---
As tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.
I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the earth.
#8Destined4Greatn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 1:15:03 AM
ooryll posted...
Think of it as compensation for their speed and maneuverability, it's balanced. If you're not good at driving them then don't drive 'em O_o

Even good drivers still occasionally get hit or make mistakes. Besides half the time I am driving a car I fly out the windshield. Gotta drive like a granny all the time I guess.

Sorry, just pissed. Game Glitched and now I don't think I can get all the stunt jumps. So I am a little pissy about everything.
---
#9B0vrilPosted 3/9/2014 5:21:28 AM
Motorbikes are lethal, that's what makes it fun!. Just make sure you have full health, body armour & a helmet & should be able to survive at least one crash. You don't have to drive like a granny.

Also I barely ever go through the windshield & crash a fair bit.
#10NavexPosted 3/11/2014 2:02:44 PM
Destined4Greatn posted...
BeefEaster posted...
it's a motorcycle

What happens in the other GTA Games and Saints Row. You take some damage. Because dying every time you bump into a car is not fun.

You clearly did not play GTA IV then. Those were super dangerous with the physics they used in that game. The DLC episodes changed them to be more forgiving so that you wouldn't die as easy and in this game they're even more tweaked like that.
---
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury