How come this game doesn't have OG Loc?

#1weride2diePosted 6/17/2014 7:29:09 AM
He was an amazing rapper.
---
gt: KSI tomashart25. Leave the past behind you, but embrace the future as your present.
#2afrodude77Posted 6/17/2014 7:38:12 AM
Different universe and I hated that guy anyway you do all that work and he makes smokes fat ass his manager.
---
"If the turtle cage is dirty... I Ain`t Paying For it
---
#3Pokemon_BastardPosted 6/18/2014 5:04:32 AM
afrodude77 posted...
Different universe and I hated that guy anyway you do all that work and he makes smokes fat ass his manager.

Lovefist reference is on this. Your point?
#4afrodude77Posted 6/18/2014 6:44:38 AM
True I forget about them and OG locs album makes a appearance in franklins second safehouse and he has a star on the vinewood walk of fame.
---
"If the turtle cage is dirty... I Ain`t Paying For it
---
#5SouthernfatmanPosted 6/18/2014 8:07:04 AM
OG Loc is too gangsta for all the bustas in the game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CMJgQO6.jpg
#6JakeGallows2099Posted 6/18/2014 10:27:16 PM
Pokemon_Bastard posted...
afrodude77 posted...

Lovefist reference is on this. Your point?

I always thought it was weird how they say it's a different universe, but then you have things like Loc's album and Lovefist in V, and IV had the wall that had memorials to all the dead protagonists previously (had stuff like We Miss You Tommy and RIP CJ, plus it said something about Claude, Toni, and Vic too). It's like make up your mind, are they the same or different? And yeah, I know they are just easter eggs, but the theory remains the same
---
Psychology is stupid. You break laws, I shoot you. Cause and effect. Simple.
-Frank Castle
#7FluffyKidJoePosted 6/18/2014 11:27:27 PM
OG Loc redefined gang banging.

It really isn't a different universe. Take a wild guess at who Franklins auntie Denise is.
#8MrSnoman291Posted 6/19/2014 7:51:29 AM
Another character that belongs in my "annoying character hitman dream mission" in mission creator.
---
The truest form of the term gamer.
Womb to the tomb: Gamer for life.
#9nativenginePosted 6/19/2014 8:45:16 AM
FluffyKidJoe posted...
OG Loc redefined gang banging.

It really isn't a different universe. Take a wild guess at who Franklins auntie Denise is.

Not Denise Robinson CJ girlfriend if that's what you're implying.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#10SouthernfatmanPosted 6/19/2014 10:02:19 AM
They're just references/Easter eggs. They just didn't want or need to make a whole another bunch of fictional actors and musicians just for world building.
---
I come from a higher educated university so when I come out here and speak to these white trash, I gotta dumb myself down-Scott Steiner