Did the 'going over $2.1 billion' glitch ever get fixed?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Did the 'going over $2.1 billion' glitch ever get fixed?
2 years ago#1
I'm doing the assassinations and investing right now, just curious.
He who wields the power of the KoTR, wields the power of Lionheart on Disc 1, shuns Omnislash, he is the bane of Grand Dragons, he is... "The One".
2 years ago#2
It is not a glitch, it is the max integer number a 32 bit system can handle, thus its max money.

Thats what I got from google, not 100% on it as I have no computing background.
2 years ago#3
I think he is referring to going into negative money if you reach this limit. I believe that this problem may have been fixed with one of the latest patches.
"it's the gamefaqs train! ROLLING IN A CIRCLE, MISSING THE POINT. choo chooo!!!!!" - Planet_Terror
2 years ago#4
I can confirm that is it is fixed.
2 years ago#5
Thanks guys, I was a bit worried about it.
He who wields the power of the KoTR, wields the power of Lionheart on Disc 1, shuns Omnislash, he is the bane of Grand Dragons, he is... "The One".
2 years ago#6
Is there any way to make that much if u didnt
invest in the lester mission stocks? I bought whiz and pisswasser after story mode but its making money really slow
Currently playing gta5, cod ghosts, assassins creed brotherhood
2 years ago#7
Not really, not that kind of money anyway that fast. The rest of the stocks would take far too long to bring in that kind of return.
I could out-smart CSI. I could out-smart YOU.
2 years ago#8
Watch Whiz, Crevis, Hawk and Little, and Vapid. If you already beat the story you have more than enough to invest, I took 100,000 about three weeks ago and turned it into 440 million as of today, so you don't need to do the assassination missions to eventually become a billionaire. Whiz isn't very low right now but I've seen it go down to 1 cent twice in the past month, I made most of my money off Whiz.
2 years ago#9
Yeah i got 200k in whiz with 2 characters. I think ones up 75k and ones up almost a mill. I bought them when they were under a dollar. So when should i sell? How high will whiz go? Also i doubt it but u cant replay the lester missions and the stocks right?
Currently playing gta5, cod ghosts, assassins creed brotherhood
2 years ago#10
Just watch Whiz when it hits 20 cents a share or less. Join the social club and watch the BAWSAQ index on there.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Did the 'going over $2.1 billion' glitch ever get fixed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived