I've never played such an infuriating game.

#1Ace_SteelPosted 7/22/2014 12:46:29 PM
-its nearly impossible for a friend and I to go online with other people
-it takes upwards of an half hour for gta online to load
-doing jobs only works half the time the other half it gets stuck at launching session.
#2nativenginePosted 7/22/2014 12:51:23 PM
Sounds like a Internet service issue. I've been playing since October and have had none of those issues.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#3Part3Posted 7/22/2014 1:00:57 PM
Do your other games work well online?
---
---
http://i.imgur.com/XNdoyCg.gif
#4Ace_Steel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 1:06:22 PM(edited)
Then why are the extremely long loading only with this game? All my other games work fine online except for this pos.

Thought of two more. After completing a job it take hours to get to the next one or even leave the lobby and the game keeps putting me in the middle of nowhere without a vehicle in sight.
#5nativenginePosted 7/22/2014 1:46:53 PM
Ace_Steel posted...
Then why are the extremely long loading only with this game? All my other games work fine online except for this pos.

Thought of two more. After completing a job it take hours to get to the next one or even leave the lobby and the game keeps putting me in the middle of nowhere without a vehicle in sight.

Couldn't tell you. My game works just fine. Since October it's frozen exactly 3 times, though I have had long load times when starting it up but no more than 4-5 minutes and even that's a bit of an exaggeration.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#6StoneColdPlayaPosted 7/22/2014 1:56:51 PM
-play online with friends all the time, no problem joining sessions or lag, etc
-takes ~3 minutes at most to load/find an online session
-never had any problems loading up jobs.
---
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
#7Ace_Steel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 3:23:38 PM
Really? Because every time my friend and I try to get together the game is always full.
#8DyphearrPosted 7/22/2014 4:22:12 PM
Online has its own board. You'll find more help over there as it seems your complaints are tied more to that portion of the game
---
Death is a dream on the journey to true awakening.
#9cifer520Posted 7/22/2014 6:29:24 PM
Public sessions aren't optimized for co op, there's different session options for randoms, crews, and friends. Inviting people to public sessions can be tricky sometimes the connection is more stable in closed sessions, and launching jobs from them may work better for you. Clear your system cache and see if it doesn't help with load times.