RDR did it. Let's have a GTA Zombie expansion or DLC!

#1moisticusPosted 7/25/2014 2:58:16 PM
Single Player or Online, this could be a break from the same old, same old.
---
Conformity is the smother of invention.
#2DyphearrPosted 7/25/2014 5:14:32 PM
Trevor vs zombies as much as I hate to admit it does sound intriguing.
---
Death is a dream on the journey to true awakening.
#3Asthenia182Posted 7/25/2014 5:42:15 PM
There's no appeal to zombies anymore they're so played out its not even funny. Doesn't fit the game anyway, vibrant tropical paradise doesn't make for an ominous setting.
---
XP>
#4smallvillefan26Posted 7/25/2014 8:11:00 PM
so suck that dead island lol
#5G-ZissPosted 7/26/2014 4:36:39 AM
Let's not and say we did!
---
My pants should say Snickers on them
'cause they're packed full of nuts and they always satisfy!
#6Shaun3DPosted 7/26/2014 4:41:55 AM
Oh they will. Zombies sell.
If you hate zombies you're in the minority so haha
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#7Asthenia182Posted 7/26/2014 6:42:41 AM
And on the contrary if you love zombies you're easily pleased and part of the reason why media themes are becoming less complex and less interesting as time goes on. You know how McDonald's execs felt when they realized they could slap grease on a bun and make money off it? Yeah, that's exactly how gaming execs felt when the zombie craze caught on. A fool and his money...
---
XP>
#8G-ZissPosted 7/26/2014 8:23:44 AM
Asthenia182 posted...
You know how McDonald's execs felt when they realized they could slap grease on a bun and make money off it?

What exactly is this referring to?
---
My pants should say Snickers on them
'cause they're packed full of nuts and they always satisfy!
#9Shaun3DPosted 7/26/2014 9:42:14 AM
Asthenia182 posted...
And on the contrary if you love zombies you're easily pleased and part of the reason why media themes are becoming less complex and less interesting as time goes on. You know how McDonald's execs felt when they realized they could slap grease on a bun and make money off it? Yeah, that's exactly how gaming execs felt when the zombie craze caught on. A fool and his money...

That makes no sense.

If you like ____ you are easily pleased.

If you think zombies goes in that blank with all the different game types, then I dont know.

Yeah zombies is whats ruining and dumbing down games... have you met my friend coporate greed? Think he might have somthing to do with it? No? No doubt.
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#10Asthenia182Posted 7/26/2014 10:14:36 AM
I said if you love, not like. Love is the opposite of hate. Zombie lovers eat up anything related to zombies and keep the trend trending. Easily pleased because they get so much pleasure and excitement from such a simple and mundane concept.

People who say the phrase "corporate greed" haven't the slightest what they're talking about. There is no such thing as greed when your primary objective is to gain profit. Corporations aren't artists, they'll give us what we want not what they want. Just so happens a lot of people want stupid s***.
---
XP>