Easiest missions to earn gold on.

#1TrentallicAPosted 7/27/2014 3:46:14 PM
So I'm attempting to go for the "Solid Gold Baby" achievement and am curious what missions are easiest to 100%.
---
All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster
GT - Trantula45
#2DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/27/2014 9:00:58 PM
How would we possibly know your skill set and what is and isn't easy for you? Judging by this question, I would think that the missions that require very much thought would be the hardest for you to earn Gold on.

Continuing on with what little else I can tell about you from your post, I think that laziness would also factor into what you find easiest. So we're talking all the short (duration wise) missions.

Lastly, there's your GameFaqs moniker and Karma. Now I usually don't like to make assumptions based on such trivial flim-flam, but in this case I'll make an exception. "Trentallica" and your large Karma score kind of indicates that you're a gamer whose prime was in the 80's. So being a fossil, I'd say that none of the missions will be easy for you to get Gold on.

Go back to Pac-Man and Space Invaders.

Glad I could help.
---
A seminar on time travel will be held in two weeks ago.
#3DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/27/2014 9:12:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4plessykiller201Posted 7/27/2014 9:49:37 PM
DeadlyPurpose18 posted...
How would we possibly know your skill set and what is and isn't easy for you? Judging by this question, I would think that the missions that require very much thought would be the hardest for you to earn Gold on.

Continuing on with what little else I can tell about you from your post, I think that laziness would also factor into what you find easiest. So we're talking all the short (duration wise) missions.

Lastly, there's your GameFaqs moniker and Karma. Now I usually don't like to make assumptions based on such trivial flim-flam, but in this case I'll make an exception. "Trentallica" and your large Karma score kind of indicates that you're a gamer whose prime was in the 80's. So being a fossil, I'd say that none of the missions will be easy for you to get Gold on.

Go back to Pac-Man and Space Invaders.

Glad I could help.

Ouch!! But I lol'd

headshots, time limits, weapon accuracy and drive without crashing are in a lot of missions and those objectives are pretty easy
---
Currently playing gta5, cod ghosts, assassins creed brotherhood
#5DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/27/2014 10:03:03 PM
plessykiller201 posted...
Ouch!! But I lol'd

headshots, time limits, weapon accuracy and drive without crashing are in a lot of missions and those objectives are pretty easy

As long as at least one person found it humorous, I feel gratified. It was posted in jest.
---
A seminar on time travel will be held in two weeks ago.
#6TrentallicA(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 4:56:37 AM(edited)
All I want to do is speed up the process. I've had a hell of a time getting the gold on Mr Philips, the No Surviors goal seems impossible since they are spread out and disappear within a few seconds.

Solid Gold Baby is the last single player achievment I need.

Ass
---
GT - Trantula45
#7DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/28/2014 5:09:43 AM
TrentallicA posted...
Ass

Fair enough. I would start with the Strangers & Freaks missions and then all you can get with Franklin and driving. With his special skill (pretty overpowered, really) I would start there. I'd be more specific, but I'm not accessing the game at the moment.
---
Celibacy is not hereditary.
#8Axedude87Posted 7/28/2014 5:24:28 AM
The heist prep ones are easy, "Boiler Suits" and "Masks" can be Gold-ed in about 10 seconds

Strangers and freaks, the Vinewood souvenirs ones are easy golds.
The Kill Trevor and kill Michael endings are easy gold (Just have to finish the missions)
"Complications" only took one attempt to Gold for me.

Good luck hunting medals, I know how much of a chore it is, it was my final achievement for 1000/1000
#9TrentallicA(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 7:13:22 AM
Thank you for your help, I've got around 30-35 golds. I only need two achievements to get the full 1000. The other one I still need is multiplayer Número Uno. One game of tennis takes so long it's ridiculous.
---
GT - Trantula45
#10DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/28/2014 9:18:49 AM
Looking at my list (mind you, I'm still on my first playthrough and haven't replayed any missions for the gold) Regular Missions I Golded first try are:

Prologue
Franklin and Lamar
The Good Husband
Hotel Assassination
Architect's Plan
Doting Dad

Strangers and Freaks:

Pulling Favors
Grass Roots-Michael
Exercising Demons-Michael
Rampage One
Vinewood Souvenirs-Kerry
Grass Roots-The Pickup
Exercising Demons-Franklin
Liquidity Risk
Targeted Risk (Probably Calculated Risk also, but I only have 13 parachute jumps showing up)

That's all I got. Lots of silvers but I've got my work cut out for me when I go for the trophy you're looking for. I'm sure this doesn't help, but there it is.
---
Looking for enlightenment is like looking for a flashlight, when all you need the flashlight for is to find the flashlight.