Easiest missions to earn gold on.

#41hellfire582Posted 7/29/2014 6:37:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42TrentallicA(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 6:42:18 PM
hellfire582 posted...
DeadlyPurpose18 posted...
How would we possibly know your skill set and what is and isn't easy for you? Judging by this question, I would think that the missions that require very much thought would be the hardest for you to earn Gold on.

Continuing on with what little else I can tell about you from your post, I think that laziness would also factor into what you find easiest. So we're talking all the short (duration wise) missions.

Lastly, there's your GameFaqs moniker and Karma. Now I usually don't like to make assumptions based on such trivial flim-flam, but in this case I'll make an exception. "Trentallica" and your large Karma score kind of indicates that you're a gamer whose prime was in the 80's. So being a fossil, I'd say that none of the missions will be easy for you to get Gold on.

Go back to Pac-Man and Space Invaders.

Glad I could help.

Dear DeadlyPurpose18,

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Ever heard the phrase "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"? True, that phrase is a bit third grade, but how about at least adhering to the phrase "if you're going to be a complete dick, just shut the hell up".

Seriously, the guy was just asking a simple question. Why go out of your way to make a post like this? If you think it's a stupid question, then just ignore it. Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time than write disparaging yet pointless remarks about other people's posts on a video game website? Get a damn life dbag.

Also, your comment is stupid because there clearly are missions that are easier to get a gold on. Regardless of how complex you think your pathetic GTA "skill set" is, it's still a damn video game, not neurosurgery.

No worries man, if you read through the rest of the topic there were no hurt feelings or flaming. He's actually a pretty cool guy.
---
All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster
GT - Trantula45
#43hellfire582Posted 7/29/2014 7:31:36 PM
Yea dude I saw that, still think he's a dick for doing it in the first place.
#44TrentallicA(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 4:50:47 AM
I will admit I never thought I would get stereotyped because I nearly have 3000 karma.

Apologies go a long way.
---
GT - Trantula45
#45DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/30/2014 12:32:03 PM
hellfire582 posted...
Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time than write disparaging yet pointless remarks about other people's posts on a video game website?

Don't you? Some would say that your post is even more pointless since this subject was shored up days ago.

Calm down, "hellfire" .
---
If 7-11 is open 24-7 and 365 days a year why do they have locks on their doors?
#46DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/30/2014 12:44:51 PM
TrentallicA, did you gold Mr. Phillips yet?

I finally got the Calculated Risk mission golded since my 14th parachute jump finally showed up after completing Legal Trouble. So random.
---
If 7-11 is open 24-7 and 365 days a year why do they have locks on their doors?
#47TrentallicA(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 3:07:37 PM
No, I decided to go for missions that seemed a bit easier first, the survivors keep spawning too far apart to get all of them before they disappear.

Have you tried it at all?
---
GT - Trantula45
#48DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/30/2014 3:48:58 PM
Yes, I tried it. They scatter really quick. I think you're right that there are easier missions to do first, lol.
---
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
#49TrentallicA(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 6:02:02 AM
I've been attempting to 100% the mission "Legal Trouble" Where Michael chases down Devin Westin's assistant and she gets sucked into a jet turbine. The target goal is 5:30 and my best time is 5:39. Trying to trim down my time has been tough. Every time time when trying to escape the cops in a plane, another helicopter just spawns out of nowhere resetting the time for the stars to go away.
---
GT - Trantula45
#50DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/31/2014 9:19:51 AM
Nine seconds is a lot to shave. I just did that mission- kind of hilarious- I don't want to even think about golding that many missions. Are you a completionist? Do you have a crazy Gamerscore?
---
Why do doctors call what they do practice?