I'm not surprised this game is still #1, but it's still pretty crazy.

#11wmc128Posted 7/29/2014 3:14:55 PM
-Police vehicles will catch up to any supercar with any and all mods. Feels like Scarface:The World is Yours on ps2.

The only cop cars in the game that can keep up with Exotics are the interceptor and buffalo(secret car) they are both supercharged cars.You can out run the Crown Victoria aka Vapid Stanier with ease.
---
I pledge allegiance to this flag for all this ******** ,a corporate puppet preaching nothing from his pulpit-"Son of Seven" by Mushroomhead
#12Dack_LancerPosted 7/29/2014 6:46:41 PM
GTA is a racer bro
---
Pokemon Y : Nyc Spookz - 4613 7486-5591
F the hype
#13hellfire582Posted 7/29/2014 7:41:32 PM
nativengine posted...
I've said this before but I would gladly trade the underwater environment in a heartbeat if I meant a bigger Paleto Bay and maybe a Paleto Bay sized town at the top of the map. More interiors would be nice, ones that can be accessed outside of missions. A bunch of people here thought there was gonna be more interiors than GTA4. There definitely isn't. By the time TBOGT came out GTA4's map had over 100 places you could enter, most of these went unnoticed but they're there.

I also would trade yoga, tennis and collecting toxic waste(still can't believe someone thought those were good ideas) for the mother f***ing police computer. That to me was one of the coolest features they added only to be taken away in the next game.

And this may sound crazy but I'd have happily payed $60 for GTA Online if it meant GTA5 had a longer, more focused story.

Let me paint a scenerio for you if i may. Lets say when you bought 5 it gave you access to the GTA Online Beta. GTAO could've been released in Spring. This would've given us a chance to test out online (which we kinda did for them already) and when release day came, it could've been far less bug riddled. Sure there would still be issues to work out but far less than there was.

Idk, GTA4 and RDR set a pretty high bar IMO and if you ask me, 5 didn't reach it or raise it like it should've. I'd be lying if I said GTA5 hasn't shaken my faith in Rockstar a little bit.

Dude say what you want about GTA5, but it sure as hell was better than that trash of a game GTA 4. Sure, it didn't live up to GTA SA, but that's a pretty high standard.
#14nativenginePosted 7/30/2014 4:26:05 AM
hellfire582 posted...
nativengine posted...
I've said this before but I would gladly trade the underwater environment in a heartbeat if I meant a bigger Paleto Bay and maybe a Paleto Bay sized town at the top of the map. More interiors would be nice, ones that can be accessed outside of missions. A bunch of people here thought there was gonna be more interiors than GTA4. There definitely isn't. By the time TBOGT came out GTA4's map had over 100 places you could enter, most of these went unnoticed but they're there.

I also would trade yoga, tennis and collecting toxic waste(still can't believe someone thought those were good ideas) for the mother f***ing police computer. That to me was one of the coolest features they added only to be taken away in the next game.

And this may sound crazy but I'd have happily payed $60 for GTA Online if it meant GTA5 had a longer, more focused story.

Let me paint a scenerio for you if i may. Lets say when you bought 5 it gave you access to the GTA Online Beta. GTAO could've been released in Spring. This would've given us a chance to test out online (which we kinda did for them already) and when release day came, it could've been far less bug riddled. Sure there would still be issues to work out but far less than there was.

Idk, GTA4 and RDR set a pretty high bar IMO and if you ask me, 5 didn't reach it or raise it like it should've. I'd be lying if I said GTA5 hasn't shaken my faith in Rockstar a little bit.

Dude say what you want about GTA5, but it sure as hell was better than that trash of a game GTA 4. Sure, it didn't live up to GTA SA, but that's a pretty high standard.

I disagree but we just have different opinions. I had more fun playing 4 and RDR than I did 5. 4 not having car modding was a huge slap in the face though.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#15MrSnoman291Posted 7/30/2014 6:55:53 AM
hellfire582 posted...

High standard? Are you joking? Maybe back when it first came and was a raging juggernaut, but not today, SA is outdated and irrelevant, its time to move on.

GTA4 was a step in a new and right direction, was it perfect? No, that doesnt exist in the gaming community.
---
The Age of Sno
Passionate gamer. Expect trashtalk and hatemail.
#16TrentallicAPosted 7/30/2014 7:03:11 AM
TrentallicA posted...
I take the good with the bad. While I think yoga was rather pointless, in GTA IV there was bowling, and San Andreas had dancing and lowrider competitions both of which were equally pointless.

Everyone complained about the driving physics in IV, so they changed it only to get the other side complaining.

I wish there were more rewards for collecting like the 3d era had, but on that same note the rewards were weapon pickups, which would be pointless now since we get to keep all of our weapons.

In the long run, some people will never be satisfied.

I know quoting myself seems pointless but I think the point I made is relevant.
---
All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster
GT - Trantula45
#17B0vrilPosted 7/30/2014 3:42:18 PM(edited)
BillionBitcoins posted...
The reason why I’m not surprised is because of the large amount of little kids out there with short attention spans that even so called “mature” games are being directed towards nowadays.

Wow, right off the bat you use up a banal "little kids" remark. It's always the "little kids" & their "immaturity" to blame, isn't it...

LOL

It's astounding to me that folks aren't embarrassed to write such gobbledegook, even anonymously.

The rest of what you say continues to be mostly overblown whiny drivel. But I do agree with many of your criticisms of GTA V, although I feel they are actually quite minor critiques & don't really reflect the intense stubborn frustration that your post infers.
#18DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/30/2014 4:29:44 PM
B0vril posted...
Wow, right off the bat you use up a banal "little kids" remark. It's always the "little kids" & their "immaturity" to blame, isn't it...

LOL

Little kids and neckbeards. GameFaq's most readily available scapegoats. Available and unoriginal in the extreme.
---
If 7-11 is open 24-7 and 365 days a year why do they have locks on their doors?
#19ChaoticFairnessPosted 7/31/2014 7:20:01 AM(edited)
Little kids and neckbeards is a reference for the mentality of the majority of gamers on overhyped titles like this one, Skyrim and such. Excellent advertising sells games no matter how flawed they are.

And besides, people love to just wander around a diverse landscape despite how empty it really is. It's not much different from a dog that only dreams of running in an open field. Simple mentalities have simple tastes are simply easy to please.

It's really annoying to live with semi-conscious folk.
---
A tyrant will always find a pretext to his tyranny.
Equality may be difficult to find, but those with knowledge and a broad mind will conquer imbalance.
#20PineappleLionPosted 7/31/2014 7:29:59 AM
Guess I'm a little kid neckbeard, because I love Michael Trevor and Frank's adventures in SA. Sorry you're such a hater TC.