The anti alaising in this game is horrible.

#1IiXxCodMw3xXiIPosted 8/4/2014 2:55:32 AM
So I was driving with my edited charachter and I drove fast this wall and I noticed that it never went clear and it was just fuzzy. This game probably has the worst anti alising of all of the games at the moment which is a disappointment but not a surprise looking at how crook$tar doesnt seems intrested in fixing the things that need to be fix, they rather focus on lower payouts and removing harmless glitches such as the one with the titan and its back door.

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/fatboycoolaids/gtaan_zps3871039b.png
#2_Moron_Posted 8/4/2014 4:27:12 AM
Yeah, you can say that again.
---
"When an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard, that's my policy".
-Inspector 'Dirty' Harry Callahan
#3TrentallicAPosted 8/4/2014 12:10:45 PM
That's right complain about this game some more, but keep playing it.
---
All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster
GT - Trantula45
#4schwatzzPosted 8/4/2014 12:24:34 PM
Turn the sharpness setting on your tv to 0, that should help with all games. The sharpness settings exacerbates jaggies. It might take a while to get used to the softer image, but that is how the game developers intended for it to look.
#5jude1974Posted 8/4/2014 12:28:59 PM
", but that is how the game developers intended for it to look."

Lol....no, it isn't. The current consoles simply can't disply the game the way they intended it to. That will be on the pc version.
#6schwatzzPosted 8/4/2014 12:33:24 PM
jude1974 posted...

Lol....no, it isn't. The current consoles simply can't disply the game the way they intended it to. That will be on the pc version.

I don't think you understood what I said. I was highlighting that TVs add sharpness to the image that shouldn't be there. The soft natural image is what the developers want you to see, without the TV adding anything to it. I wasn't commenting on the graphics of the game, only the problem with TV sharpness.
#7blackhrtPosted 8/4/2014 6:19:26 PM
schwatzz posted...
jude1974 posted...

I don't think you understood what I said. I was highlighting that TVs add sharpness to the image that shouldn't be there. The soft natural image is what the developers want you to see, without the TV adding anything to it. I wasn't commenting on the graphics of the game, only the problem with TV sharpness.

Don't waste your typing energy schwatzz. He doesn't get it.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#8ForlornHopePosted 8/5/2014 1:59:42 AM
The cheaper apartments online look horrible due to bad AA. the 80k one has this hideous looking lighting coming though the window into the lounge room. Its so jaggy and odd looking.
---
Games journalist for Android Rundown.
#9Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 8/5/2014 5:34:10 AM
This has nothing to do with anti-aliasing. That texture isn't even loaded in properly. I've never experienced this standing right next to a building before.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
Weep, and you weep alone.
#10AlleRacingPosted 8/10/2014 7:03:08 PM
Yeah, that's not an aliasing issue, that's a texture detail issue. My guess is the game didn't load the higher detail texture and is instead using the distant, low detail texture.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://steamsigmaker.de/new/AlleRacing.png