How would you like the GTA V (Zombie DLC) to work?

#1BrownPackPosted 8/5/2014 1:04:35 AM
I personally would like it so that the police would essentially be replaced with the zombies. So Zombies would be all over the place, in several different forms, and the more you kill, the more "attention" they'd be paying to you, thus, the more they'd be after you. They'd get smarter, and have different tactics of taking you down. Tougher zombies would be more common when you're more "wanted" by them.

Instead of "Stars" you'd have a "wanted" level similar, with a different symbol of course.

Silenced weapons would make a difference in slowing down how much attention you get

Zombies should be able to latch onto vehicles, and you can crash into things to get them off, or shoot them off, etc.

Zombie DLC SHOULD have a cooperative free roam. A free roam kind of like how it is now, but with both zombies and regular people walking around.

I don't think ammo should be too readily available, and more melee weapons should make an appearance.

Pay and Sprays can mod your vehicles to be zombie killing machines by adding:

-armor to your windows like wooden planks, steel plates, etc
-Spikes or reinforced bumpers so you can do more damage to zombies when you hit them

but of course, no attachments or upgrades that are over the top. I don't want this to be like dead rising.

clothing stores would sell clothes, and depending on the clothes you wear, you can either have more protection from the zombies, or more ability to run faster.

These are some of the things I thought of off the top of my head, what kinds of things would you like to see in the Zombies mode, assuming it really happens?
#2AsIfByMagicPosted 8/5/2014 2:37:48 AM
I'd like it to not exist. Zombie DLC is all played out at this point.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/essellAY
#3BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 1:33:38 PM
AsIfByMagic posted...

The only time I think it's really played out is with CoD. Zombies was only good in World at War in my opinion, and then quickly it became a game that tries too hard to appeal to children.

It was great in Red Dead Redemption, and I personally believe it would be great here too.
#4GooseymaynePosted 8/5/2014 2:25:33 PM
Play state of decay...zombie dlc could be sweet
---
Official Spartan in Progress of Dark Souls 2
#5A_Long_DecemberPosted 8/5/2014 4:35:59 PM
The only way I would tolerate zombie DLC is if they made it melee centric and added a variety of great melee weapons (mainly bladed).

I'd also be totally up for it if they made vehicle customisation a part of it. Being able to add spikes etc, mounted guns like on the JB700.
---
"You can fly, but we control the lightning."
#6schwatzzPosted 8/5/2014 11:40:33 PM(edited)
I want killer chimpanzees! They are far more of an existential threat than lethargic and stupid zombies!
#7schwatzzPosted 8/5/2014 11:40:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8GuyFawkes5Posted 8/6/2014 12:50:48 AM
AsIfByMagic posted...

basically this
---
Seek The Fire
#9BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 4:08:15 AM
GuyFawkes5 posted...
AsIfByMagic posted...

basically this

Well, it seems there's a good chance of it coming.

Instead of just being negative, can you two at least try and think of a way you'd like for it to be around still? At least maybe suggest changes you would like to see so that it will be good again in your eyes?
#10TrentallicAPosted 8/6/2014 11:46:42 AM
A_Long_December posted...
The only way I would tolerate zombie DLC is if they made it melee centric and added a variety of great melee weapons (mainly bladed).

I'd also be totally up for it if they made vehicle customisation a part of it. Being able to add spikes etc, mounted guns like on the JB700.

They would have to make melee fighting more worthwhile cause its garbage now.
---
All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster
GT - Trantula45