How would you like the GTA V (Zombie DLC) to work?

#310ofreako0Posted 8/22/2014 6:13:28 PM
Smakface13 posted...
I'm just really hoping it's an actual expansion, and not like a timed Halloween thing for online only.

Horror expansions in otherwise normal games hit the sweet spot for me, RDR UN remains one of my best gaming experiences of all time, and I think something like that for GTAV could just blow the top of my head off.

But yeah, they'd have to add some more melee weapons.. I've wanted a machete and a fire axe since god knows when.

this so much
#32BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 8:25:51 PM
Crap, Halloween is indeed coming up... yeah lets hope it isn't just for Halloween. That would suck, considering how long we've waited for something big to come.
#33PineappleLionPosted 8/22/2014 8:38:56 PM
Unless I can drive around and mow down trick or treating adolescents, a Halloween dlc seems pointless.

Killable child npcs, please!
#34Smakface13Posted 8/23/2014 4:38:41 AM
Aboot the weapons being so powerful.. they could simply disable them for that Dlc up to a point.

It could be an alternate story so at first you start with only pistols or something, maybe have to raid an Ammu Nation for supplies as a mission.

And maybe ammo could be extremely scarce like it was in UN.

Whether we get zombies or not I'll be quite disappointed if there isnt a horror expansion. Its just my bag, baby.
---
"Look at him christen! If that were me I would have broken the bottle!"
"I call it.. 'Billy and The Cloneasaurus!' "
#35TRC187Posted 8/23/2014 8:52:20 AM
Screw Zombies, I'm beginning to lean toward the Ferguson Siege DLC, looking mighty promising at this point.
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..
#36PineappleLionPosted 8/23/2014 4:11:57 PM
TRC187 posted...
Screw Zombies, I'm beginning to lean toward the Ferguson Siege DLC, looking mighty promising at this point.

What, people throwing rocks at each other? Weak.
#37TRC187Posted 8/23/2014 8:29:58 PM
PineappleLion posted...
TRC187 posted...

What, people throwing rocks at each other? Weak.

Don't forget the acme smoke bombs, vulgar language and urine. Craa-zy..
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..
#38BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 8:35:25 PM
TRC187 posted...

Oh god, what a lame attempt at trying to be edgy and funny at the same time. Unfortunately, you're not either.
#39ziadonPosted 8/24/2014 7:19:46 PM
Such a bad idea!!!
#40Mentalpatient87Posted 8/24/2014 9:30:09 PM
PineappleLion posted...
like the world's revolving around them.

Aren't you just on the other side of that coin? Should they add a zombie thing just because you want it? Since when does the world revolve around you?
---
Glory to Arstotzka!