bank heist question.

#1GuyFawkes5Posted 8/13/2014 5:58:04 PM
spoilers I guess

So can bank heists be done when ever we want? Like to make money.

also after the game is beat(have yet to beat it) will the game continue after the end?

whats the best way to keep making money after the game is complete?
---
Seek The Fire
#2nativenginePosted 8/13/2014 7:19:16 PM
No, you can't just keep robbing banks. You can rob convenience stores but not banks. Yes, like every other GTA the game continues. The best way to make money after the story is over is Lester assassinations. You have no choice but to do the first one but after that you can save the rest till after the final heist, make all your money and then do the assassination missions and invest in the stocks Lester spells out for you.

At the end of all the assassination missions my characters had 2 billion dollars each. Yes BILLION, with a B.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#3GuyFawkes5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 7:54:05 PM
nativengine posted...
No, you can't just keep robbing banks. You can rob convenience stores but not banks. Yes, like every other GTA the game continues. The best way to make money after the story is over is Lester assassinations. You have no choice but to do the first one but after that you can save the rest till after the final heist, make all your money and then do the assassination missions and invest in the stocks Lester spells out for you.
At the end of all the assassination missions my characters had 2 billion dollars each. Yes BILLION, with a B.

not sure how to do stocks..
I thought the assassination missions could only be played with Franklin?...
also how many total assassination missions are there?
---
Seek The Fire
#4GregAirPosted 8/13/2014 8:55:47 PM
gameFAQS.com

There is a guide for this. Use it.
---
Gamer Tag: Gregair13 on XBOX LIVE
! GO VIKINGS - OILERS GO !
#5cifer520Posted 8/14/2014 4:23:26 AM
The assassination missions are played as Franklin but what you do is switch to the other characters to invest in the stocks that Franklin's actions have affected. You can do those or simply invest in low priced Bawsaq stocks and sell them when they go back up into the green. Keep doing that and you'll get your billion eventually.

However, the stock markets are currently frozen. Do not invest any money at all, for the time being. But first check if your Bawsaq is as broken as mine, the stock "Whiz" should say 3.92 and the stock Hawk and Little should say 1.22. These are the two stocks I've been watching for the past 2 or 3 weeks and they haven't changed once throughout that time. So if you're seeing the same numbers on those stocks then your markets are also frozen.