question on DLC

#1GuyFawkes5Posted 8/19/2014 6:42:56 PM
so I downloaded some free DLC an got new guns, well one of them was the firework launcher, only gave me 2 rounds. How do I get more ammo for it? because I seen nothing at the gun store.

also(may be a silly question lol) but I have all this DLC on my live profile, if I were to disconnect from online will that DLC still show up? reason I ask is because when I play L4D, if i chose my live account but have it to where it's NOT connected to the internet, ALL my L4D DLC does not load. why is this?...
---
Seek The Fire
#2Blitz4532Posted 8/19/2014 7:28:49 PM
GuyFawkes5 posted...
so I downloaded some free DLC an got new guns, well one of them was the firework launcher, only gave me 2 rounds. How do I get more ammo for it? because I seen nothing at the gun store.

You cannot at the moment; ammunition for the fireworks launcher is only available during certain holidays.

also(may be a silly question lol) but I have all this DLC on my live profile, if I were to disconnect from online will that DLC still show up? reason I ask is because when I play L4D, if i chose my live account but have it to where it's NOT connected to the internet, ALL my L4D DLC does not load. why is this?...

I believe you should still be able to access all weapons as the update is installed to your system.
---
I am the Stig
Proud metalhead
#3GuyFawkes5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:04:39 PM
Okay thanks for the replies. Also!, the green bandana that covers Franklins face, where is that located in the wardrobe?
---
Seek The Fire
#4Blitz4532Posted 8/19/2014 8:42:53 PM
I don't think it is. If it was it would probably be under masks.
---
I am the Stig
Proud metalhead
#5GuyFawkes5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 9:54:43 PM
Blitz4532 posted...
I don't think it is. If it was it would probably be under masks.

I looked an nothing. Idk maybe after the game is complete I get it, because I've seen a video online of someone playing as Franklin an had it on.
---
Seek The Fire
#6Blitz4532Posted 8/19/2014 10:03:50 PM
Not sure, unless that was beta footage you saw. Either that or they just proceeded to mess around while that mission was active like people do with Gerald missions online. At least with the missions online you can wreck havoc without worrying about the police as you don't get wanted levels in them.

*Not sure if it's the same offline, if so that's probably what happened.*
---
I am the Stig
Proud metalhead
#7A_Long_DecemberPosted 8/20/2014 12:37:06 AM
I've got the Franklin bandana on my SP game, you get it after finishing the final mission
---
"You can fly, but we control the lightning."