hi haters, original founder of the "goon" outfit here..

#1wasHanninPosted 8/22/2014 2:19:55 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eyImRbuwUbI
(Not my video)
Who is "spam" now?

Hahaha thanks.

This is the original topic I made on gtaforums:
After I was accused of "spamming" on here.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/700968-must-see-new-secret-exploit-goon-outfit-for-franklin/

Enjoy

Respect it
#2jude1974Posted 8/22/2014 4:03:43 PM
No idea da**q you are talking about, but did you also choose to name it a "goon" outfit? That alone makes me hate you. Aside form the fact you sound way to young to be playing this game anyway.
#3wasHannin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 4:38:32 PM
Yes I did originally give it that hallowed name. And apparently It stuck. The original topics I made under the profile WasHanin on gamefaqs.
#4Mentalpatient87Posted 8/22/2014 10:58:35 PM
Oh yeah, I remember this. The guy who still can't figure out the in game camera and devolved into gibberish by the end of the topic. You still don't realize that nobody had a problem with the thing you found, just your ass awful presentation of it, do you? What happened to the other account? Get banned for something?
---
Glory to Arstotzka!
#5wasHannin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 2:17:10 AM
No some kind of verification error. Actually the email never was recieved.

And ok. Sorry I come along and share something I couldve kept , and it wasn't in the highest definition or 100 percent professional tryhard writing, sorry . Everyone stuck up entitled pieces of s*** on here.

Actually I found out a lot of cool glitches and exploits since I been here and no way am I sharing them anymore.

Can anyone on this board that ever used the outfit and thought it was cool share any kind of positIve comment, testimony, or insight?
#6Mentalpatient87Posted 8/23/2014 7:31:22 AM
wasHannin posted...
tryhard

You mean like someone who had to go make another account months later to try to brag about a minor clothing glitch as if they found something worthwhile?

And I did a search on this board for "goon" and had a good laugh at the last time you did this.
---
Glory to Arstotzka!
#7nativenginePosted 8/23/2014 8:22:24 AM
4 months later and still no one give a s***.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#8TRC187Posted 8/23/2014 8:38:13 AM
wasHannin posted...

Actually I found out a lot of cool glitches and exploits since I been here and no way am I sharing them anymore.

Can anyone on this board that ever used the outfit and thought it was cool share any kind of positIve comment, testimony, or insight?

**crickets**
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..
#9Mentalpatient87Posted 8/23/2014 8:43:17 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v?search=goon

*chuckling intensifies*
---
Glory to Arstotzka!
#10TRC187Posted 8/23/2014 8:58:48 AM
What's so hard for me to understand is the level of proud surrounding that suit.. Goon suit = Higgs particle.

"This is not a laughing matter, sir".
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..