So did this game plateau?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. BloodyCheckers
  3. So did this game plateau?
3 years ago#1
This board seems pretty dead, as do all the other BC topics in the 360 board... especially after BloodyCastle went bust. So anything new on the horizon? Or should I just play every now and then to hammer Killroy for some easy loot?
3 years ago#2
Nope, it didn't plateau at all. Right now more people than ever are playing "Bloodycheckers" I had the biggest month ever in March !!

Also, because of the success of BC I have been working ahead on BloodyCastle, even though the name may change. So, I am 2 weeks into the new game and also processing the winners of the contest.

So, on my side things have been very busy !!
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers
3 years ago#3
Well that's good. Glad your not dead in the water or stagnating like some other indie developers... good luck on your future endeavors Killroy!
3 years ago#4
Yep,

and every month more and more gamers are downloading and playing this game, its been crazy :)
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers
3 years ago#5
Cool Kilroy! I was getting a little worried and sad because it seemed like you disappeared for a while. I'm glad you're still working.

I think this board is hard to find because it is 1 word so when people search "bloody checkers" it doesn't come up.

I know when I first found this game I type bloody checkers instead of bloodycheckers and Gamefaqs said "No results" I was like "hmm, odd, I guess the game has no board."

Kilroy, some game company will hire you soon I'm sure, you're good.
  1. Boards
  2. BloodyCheckers
  3. So did this game plateau?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived