Endgame and unique items help

#1ThePyreThatBurnsPosted 4/30/2012 5:09:19 PM
I hate to pull "The Internet is my copilot" but I'm stuck.

I've freed the knight and Creaky.
I have the crown, tiara, royal dagger, & signet.
I have a key to every door that I've seen including spider, prison, and tomb.
I've beaten the Witch, Violent Childbury, Witch's Thief, Bonnie, a few others in the catacombs and everyone else that I've seen.
I've used the Signet to jump all the gaps in the basement (the one above the catacombs), first floor, and second floor
I've finished the playbook if that makes a difference.

Yet, I'm still at 95% and I haven't found a way out of the castle as the throne room indicated that I should.

So , my questions are:

1) Is there an ending? Is there a door or something that I find where I walk through to a sunlit field where everyone claps, the sun shines, birds chirp, Nyan Cat flies across the sky, and the phrase "A winner is you" is written in burning letters across the sky?

2) If there is an ending, what items do I need to achieve said ending and where do I find them?

3) How do I get to the dog collar? (I hear the dog barking but I never found the collar in the pits or around the broken hallways.) Having not seen a door or a gate to crawl under, where do I use it?

4) Is there a use for the royal dagger? If so, where do I use it?

If there isn't an ending, then the other three questions aren't as important as I'm not big into just grinding my way to 100% especially when I don't know which portraits I've missed. However, it'd be nice to have an answer for anyone else who comes to this board with the same questions.
---
As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy-Abraham Lincoln
#2ThePyreThatBurns(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 9:58:51 AM
Bump?
---
As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy-Abraham Lincoln
#3ThePyreThatBurns(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 3:12:28 PM
Final bump
---
#4kilroyfxPosted 5/20/2012 11:39:02 PM
ThePyreThatBurns posted...
I hate to pull "The Internet is my copilot" but I'm stuck.

Yet, I'm still at 95% and I haven't found a way out of the castle as the throne room indicated that I should.

So , my questions are:

1) Is there an ending? Is there a door or something that I find where I walk through to a sunlit field where everyone claps, the sun shines, birds chirp, Nyan Cat flies across the sky, and the phrase "A winner is you" is written in burning letters across the sky?

2) If there is an ending, what items do I need to achieve said ending and where do I find them?

3) How do I get to the dog collar? (I hear the dog barking but I never found the collar in the pits or around the broken hallways.) Having not seen a door or a gate to crawl under, where do I use it?

4) Is there a use for the royal dagger? If so, where do I use it?

If there isn't an ending, then the other three questions aren't as important as I'm not big into just grinding my way to 100% especially when I don't know which portraits I've missed. However, it'd be nice to have an answer for anyone else who comes to this board with the same questions.

There is no ending, but you can reach 98% most people do...I have reached 100% myself. The dog collar is in one of the pits and you need it to beat Rexus the Kings dog. I believe its in the pit off the Nobles Floor. There is another secret easter egg if you hit the A&B buttons at the exact same time, you can watch an old fashioned TV set and change the channels with the dpad.

Sorry for the super late response, I am now working on my next Indie Game.

Cheers
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers