Why is Robin in this game?

#11CureEgretPosted 10/8/2011 6:12:19 PM
Nightwing is also going to be a playable character as well.. a former Robin. BTW Robin is pretty kick ass.. at least Timothy Drake, which is the Robin in this game.
#12songoku99Posted 10/18/2011 9:27:19 AM
well if you need an actual reason for robin and nightwing showing up in arkham city, the most obvious thing is that Dick Grayson and Tim Drake heard about Bruce Wayne being incarcerated there and decided to go help their mentor and surrogate father in case he couldn't get his costume or gadgets. If your father were in trouble and you could help then wouldn't you?
---
pearl FC: 3353 2356 3740
#13melindi117Posted 10/29/2011 8:58:20 AM
I'm pretty sure you aren't serious. (tc)
---
We impose order on the chaos that is "noob posting". you do it, because we allow it. you will be flamed, because we demand it
#14wackywankerPosted 10/30/2011 10:36:39 PM
Never was a fan of robin myself but I m not complaining he s in the game. Adds a bit of variety.
#15TheBloodyBaron8Posted 11/1/2011 8:22:07 PM
Um, because he's Batman's side-kick some of the time. Because Robin can actually be cool, particularly when it's Tim Drake. Because it's not the Burt Ward 60s show version of Robin or the twerpy litte prepubescent kid version. Because you can also play as Catwoman and Nightwing, both of whom are awesome. Because the Bundles are side-missions: little sections that are woven into a game where you mostly play as Batman. Because the Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin Bundles are DLC so no one is forcing you to buy them. Jeeze. Save your nerd rage for something worthwhile...
#16TheBloodyBaron8Posted 11/1/2011 8:24:04 PM
I sometimes have more fun playing as Catwoman. You're right, it does break up the monotony. Given that this game is a lot bigger than Asylum, it doesn't hurt to have side-missions.
#17chocolatemc42Posted 11/16/2011 6:55:55 PM
If we are speaking of Tim Drake, who is the Robin used in this game, I actually like Robin MORE than Nightwing AND Batman. So... yeah... I'll be downloading this. Robin hopefully uses his staff and R stars. He out of the 4 Robins (No I don't count that brief stint where Spoiler was Robin) is clearly the best detective-wise... maybe his martial arts skills could use some work, but he's still young. He's at least as good as Batman was at that age.
---
Justice prevails!
gamertag: Ironmic T
#18The Red ShadowPosted 12/10/2011 10:36:26 PM
Aren't Robin and Nightwing only for the challenge maps? Unlike Catwoman, who you can play as in the story mode? I'm debating spending points on the bundles because I don't play the challenges, just the story.
---
Currently playing: Batman: Arkham Asylum