Cheese Shop Easter Egg

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tiny Tower
  3. Cheese Shop Easter Egg

User Info: kiwikenobi

kiwikenobi
4 years ago#1
I'm pretty sure I'm seeing a little "No Cats" sign on the wall of the Cheese Shop, and I think it's a reference to the Monty Python "cheese shop" sketch, wherein a man trying to buy cheese at a cheese shop is told at one point that he can't be sold the (very runny) Camembert because "the cat's just eaten it."

If that's what that sign is a reference to, I think that's freaking hilarious. I love the little touches like that in games. This game is great.
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1077 5290 3134
I prefer to trade Pokemon with voice chat turned off. (Press X in the wifi room)

User Info: kiwikenobi

kiwikenobi
4 years ago#2
After looking at the sign a little longer, I'm thinking maybe it's actually a "no mice" sign, which would make more sense.

Pity. A "no cats" sign would have been funnier. But only to people who know Monty Python, I suppose.
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1077 5290 3134
I prefer to trade Pokemon with voice chat turned off. (Press X in the wifi room)
  1. Boards
  2. Tiny Tower
  3. Cheese Shop Easter Egg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived