Is this like a kinect spoof

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nyko Kinect Zoom
  3. Is this like a kinect spoof

User Info: bobbythenerd

bobbythenerd
5 years ago#11
I called Nintendo after my Nyko Wii Remote Charger was malfuctioning, they warned me that my house was in danger of a fire, and that I should disconnect that product right away. I have never bought a Nyko product since

User Info: mcnichoj18

mcnichoj18
5 years ago#12
^ I suspect that was just Nintendo just trying to get you to buy their first party name brand products over cheaper third party ones. With that said, I still only buy first party products.

Although I may get this depending on this boards impressions when it gets released.
>Implying implications
Steam Achievement Forum: http://100pag.silverforum.net/

User Info: bobbythenerd

bobbythenerd
5 years ago#13
Yeah, thats what I thought before I let my friend borrow it, and it set his Wii Remote on fire in his hand

User Info: Cinn_kentsu89

Cinn_kentsu89
5 years ago#14
This will make your kinect near sighted permanently after takin the glasses off :-/
GT: CleansingMoon

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
5 years ago#15
bobbythenerd posted...
Yeah, thats what I thought before I let my friend borrow it, and it set his Wii Remote on fire in his hand

Hahah that would make a great christmas prank xD
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
5 years ago#16

I'm confused about its listing as well, but honestly I need this little gadget. Not getting good readings in my mancave (take that how you will), my feet always get cut off and that throws off lots of games.

It's a bit expensive for a clip-on bifocals.

You can't really call it a Man Cave then. More like a Man Closet.
Sigging yourself, sad or awesome?
-- SuperHappyBomb

User Info: iceman7311979

iceman7311979
5 years ago#17
see my topic about the kinect zoom I bought it and use it. I tell you how it works there.
  1. Boards
  2. Nyko Kinect Zoom
  3. Is this like a kinect spoof

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived