Anyone Have An Extra PC Gamer Beta Key? (or know where to buy in Canada)

#1Sneaky_LlamaPosted 3/22/2012 3:55:07 PM
I live in Canada and have been unable to find a single issue of PC Gamer, let alone the April issue. If anyone knows where they are sold up here please let me know.

I really want an early access beta key (or any beta key for that matter), so if anyone has an extra one, I would be interested. I would consider making a trade for something on Steam or even some sort of in-game gift if they allow item trading in PS2.

I'm really hyped for PS2 and having to wait a few weeks while others get early access would drive me crazy :/
---
i3 540 / HIS 6850 1GB / 8GB GSkill 1333 / 80GB Intel SSD / 1TB WD Black / Z9+ Case /. Win7-Linux dual-boot
#2kongmanPosted 3/23/2012 7:04:52 AM
I feel the pain, I signed up for beta within a week of its announcement but I hate that PC gamers subscribers are getting it first! I wants to play!
---
One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
#3Swedish_ChefPosted 3/23/2012 6:31:29 PM
They're sold everywhere, chapters is a big one, coles if there are still any around, probably even shoppers drug mart. mom and pop convenience stores usually have them too... but at this point you're probably SoL, April issues may be off the shelf already (as they come out over a month ahead of time).
#4Jesus_FactionPosted 3/28/2012 1:44:04 PM
you could always sign up for a month of PS1, that will give you beta axx too
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jesus_Faction