Top of the World

#1GunBladeHeroPosted 5/25/2012 5:47:43 AM
At least for once in my life I can say proudly that I went to the top 10 global leaderboards of some game, I'm on fifth place in the underground cave trial for Monster World IV.

PS: There's only 7 entries, hyahaha!
---
Just because I look like a douche doesn't mean I am one. You've got a lot to learn kid.
#2Vyse_skiesPosted 5/25/2012 12:12:59 PM
I've tried doing that on Monster Land with the sphinx. I watched the number 1 replay and I was like OMG, how the hell did you manage that. He did it perfectly without taking any damage.
---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only. I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.
#3GunBladeHero(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 4:44:44 AM
Yeah I'm glad they put the replay feature there, I'm probably gonna finish Monster World IV then try to perfect the trials and then after will go to Monster Land > Monster World, weird play order I know but whatever. lol
---
Just because I look like a douche doesn't mean I am one. You've got a lot to learn kid.
#4Vyse_skiesPosted 5/26/2012 6:07:47 AM
I've been playing them in order, mainly because I wanted to see how the series progressed. I'm liking them so far. However, I got stuck, due to difficulty, on Monster Land and just moved on to Monster World. They're quite challenging titles. Fun nonetheless.
---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only. I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.
#5ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 5/26/2012 5:21:56 PM
Yeah, I topped the Item Challenge for Monster World the other day, took the lead by five seconds!

Bearing in mind there were only ten people and the run is flawed. I tried to perfect it but no run since was any better. I dare say some Japanese kid will better it soon, if they haven't already.
---
The vows we made are under attack, I can feel myself pushing back, back, back.
How can you find yourself, when you're surrounded by cowards?
#6Vyse_skiesPosted 5/26/2012 5:31:35 PM
Exu, I'm currently second on the item challenge. I've been trying for ages to beat your record. Fair play man. You've got a decent time there. I'm three seconds behind.
---
#7ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 5/26/2012 6:12:05 PM
I just can't get those dang jumps, tried for ages after for sub 1-min but it seems so freaking random. There's also a few jumps out the water that are difficult to nail just right.
---
The vows we made are under attack, I can feel myself pushing back, back, back.
How can you find yourself, when you're surrounded by cowards?
#8Vyse_skiesPosted 5/26/2012 6:22:10 PM
Yeah, I had to retry because of those blasted jumps out of the water. Then there is the enemies random movements. Sometimes they are easy to jump over and then there are other times where they seem to turn just as you jump and you land on them :/

I watched your reply to see how you did things, and I see that you take the second water route earlier than I do. I just find it harder your way. Not sure if its there that I'm losing the seconds or not.
---
#9disgaeamanPosted 5/27/2012 2:58:44 PM
i am ranked number 1 on bass parade and number 2 on item challenge also ranked number 2 on lava cave on MW VI i dont mean to blow my own trumpet lol check out my replays :)
---
A lifetime to build a moment to destroy are humans masters of creation or destruction ?
XBL Gamertag : Adonis606
#10Vyse_skiesPosted 5/27/2012 3:26:36 PM
You're Adonis? Hmm... you beat my second place in item challenge. Fair play man.
---