Got an extra code

#1nintendo_kenPosted 2/14/2014 12:58:04 PM
I actually got two extra codes, signed up with one email address though? Anyways, I'm gunna give one to my friend but the other is up for grabs, I hate what gamefaqs has turned into, and I want this to go to someone who actually deserves it. First good reason gets it, no bs.
#2JiZamezPosted 2/14/2014 12:59:17 PM(edited)
Me!

Have been dying to play it, mechs and guns, how can you go wrong?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 2/14/2014 12:59:19 PM
Because I love you....
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#4xXHeH8MeXxPosted 2/14/2014 12:59:20 PM
I'm a huge fan, been playing video games since I was a kid. I work hard, go to school, and love video games. I just want to get in on the action.

Regardless, thank you for doing this and offering someone the opportunity.
---
Tenebras expellit et hostes.
"Somethin you might not never know nothin about"
#5xixnoahxixPosted 2/14/2014 12:59:22 PM
nintendo_ken posted...
I actually got two extra codes, signed up with one email address though? Anyways, I'm gunna give one to my friend but the other is up for grabs, I hate what gamefaqs has turned into, and I want this to go to someone who actually deserves it. First good reason gets it, no bs.

I don't know what qualifies as a good reason, I just really want to play it and happened to no have class today so I have the time for once to play a game
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM! -- capnovan
#6RookieMousePosted 2/14/2014 12:59:39 PM
Simply put, ive just been really dying to play :/
#7DaGr1nChPosted 2/14/2014 12:59:44 PM
Well, I don't really have a good reason but I've been on Gamefaqs for 13 years :-)
---
"It's only after you've lost everything that you are truly free to do anything." - Tyler Durden
#8FadedPhantomPosted 2/14/2014 1:00:17 PM
A good reason to give me the beta code is because I would do the same thing you are right now. Give away extra codes I may receive and will not use.
---
Gamertag: FadedPhantom
#9Radio_SilencePosted 2/14/2014 1:00:23 PM
Been waiting for this game forever. Registered with one email to be fair to everyone else, and haven't recieved an email, and probably won't. Getting a code would give me something to do for the next few days since I'm snowed in, which has also caused my valentine's day plans to be ruined. Pick me!
#10ZEROskater056Posted 2/14/2014 1:00:28 PM
I have one, but my friend does not yet trying to get one for her so I can have someone to play with. I agree that GameFAQs is really bad lately and never post anymore but decided to try for this anyway.
---
XBOX GT: ZEROskater056
FC 1564-2871-6327