Got an extra code

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Titanfall
  3. Got an extra code
3 years ago#1
I actually got two extra codes, signed up with one email address though? Anyways, I'm gunna give one to my friend but the other is up for grabs, I hate what gamefaqs has turned into, and I want this to go to someone who actually deserves it. First good reason gets it, no bs.
3 years ago#2
Me!

Have been dying to play it, mechs and guns, how can you go wrong?
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
3 years ago#3
Because I love you....
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
3 years ago#4
I'm a huge fan, been playing video games since I was a kid. I work hard, go to school, and love video games. I just want to get in on the action.

Regardless, thank you for doing this and offering someone the opportunity.
Tenebras expellit et hostes.
"Somethin you might not never know nothin about"
3 years ago#5
nintendo_ken posted...
I actually got two extra codes, signed up with one email address though? Anyways, I'm gunna give one to my friend but the other is up for grabs, I hate what gamefaqs has turned into, and I want this to go to someone who actually deserves it. First good reason gets it, no bs.

I don't know what qualifies as a good reason, I just really want to play it and happened to no have class today so I have the time for once to play a game
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM! -- capnovan
3 years ago#6
Simply put, ive just been really dying to play :/
3 years ago#7
Well, I don't really have a good reason but I've been on Gamefaqs for 13 years :-)
"It's only after you've lost everything that you are truly free to do anything." - Tyler Durden
3 years ago#8
A good reason to give me the beta code is because I would do the same thing you are right now. Give away extra codes I may receive and will not use.
Gamertag: FadedPhantom
3 years ago#9
Been waiting for this game forever. Registered with one email to be fair to everyone else, and haven't recieved an email, and probably won't. Getting a code would give me something to do for the next few days since I'm snowed in, which has also caused my valentine's day plans to be ruined. Pick me!
3 years ago#10
I have one, but my friend does not yet trying to get one for her so I can have someone to play with. I agree that GameFAQs is really bad lately and never post anymore but decided to try for this anyway.
XBOX GT: ZEROskater056
FC 1564-2871-6327
  1. Boards
  2. Titanfall
  3. Got an extra code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived