Physical or Digital?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Titanfall
  3. Physical or Digital?

User Info: WTFNightmare

WTFNightmare
2 years ago#1
??
I'll Teach You Fear.

User Info: dueric

dueric
2 years ago#2
Only suckers pay full price for digital content.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
2 years ago#3
Digital obviously.
National Atheist coalition co founder. 171 Mensa certified IQ. Part time Astro physicist. Voted Gamefaqs most liked and respected poster.

User Info: r00ster11

r00ster11
2 years ago#4
Both... just to be safe.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
2 years ago#5
digital why would u want to get up off the couch to put in the game disk or take it out.

WTFNightmare
2 years ago#6
shads3055 posted...
digital why would u want to get up off the couch to put in the game disk or take it out.

see this is why im thinking digital but I like having physical copys at the same time : (
I'll Teach You Fear.

WTFNightmare
2 years ago#7
Yeah I think i'm going digital because I know I will never want to trade titanfall in.
I'll Teach You Fear.

User Info: WestSdeNleVrus

WestSdeNleVrus
2 years ago#8
And buying them only encourages them to keep doing it...
But since you're reason for going digital is to save yourself 3 steps you're already a lost cause. If you're never gonna sell the game you can also say the disc would never leave your console.

User Info: geodANGER

geodANGER
2 years ago#9
Digital all the way

I switch my pre-order to destiny because I want to be able to pop in and out of this game all the time.
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25

User Info: Bigdaddy422

Bigdaddy422
2 years ago#10
I have always been a hardcore physical copy gamer but I changed that this generation. I have PVZ BF4, KI, Max, and Peggle all digital. Will get titanfall digitally too.

I will buy games I know I'll play for a long time, digitally. All single player games will be physical.
GT RippyMicBaked
PSN rippymcbaked
  1. Boards
  2. Titanfall
  3. Physical or Digital?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived