How are people level 50 already?

#1stryker115Posted 3/12/2014 7:51:33 AM
Is the leveling in this game really that fast, or did I just happen to bump into some people who played it for 24 hours since launch?

I know in the beta I hit the "cap" of 14 pretty quick, but I didn't think it would stay that quick all the way up the level curve...
---
GT: Ganluan
#2FonixWerksPosted 3/12/2014 7:52:49 AM
I hit 22 after playing both campaigns.. like 20 matches, ~3-4 hours? So it's pretty fast.
---
Q9550@3.4 w/ Dark Knight | Sapphire Radeon HD7950 3GB | GIGABYTE EP45-UD3P | 8GB GSkill DDR2 PC8500 | 128GB Samsung SSD | 700w OCZ StealthXStream
#3djwagonPosted 3/12/2014 7:53:34 AM
stryker115 posted...
Is the leveling in this game really that fast, or did I just happen to bump into some people who played it for 24 hours since launch?

I know in the beta I hit the "cap" of 14 pretty quick, but I didn't think it would stay that quick all the way up the level curve...

maybe they got a early copy of the game .plus 24 hours.i am guessing they got a early full game and leveled up real fast
---
i was importer1 back in the days before this new name
#4Hardcore74LeoPosted 3/12/2014 7:54:37 AM
Once you get into the upper tiers on the challenges they give out a lot of xp so it isn't to difficult to level up. I played for like 6 hours yesterday and got up to lol 26
#5xdc321xPosted 3/12/2014 7:55:05 AM
djwagon posted...
stryker115 posted...

maybe they got a early copy of the game .plus 24 hours.i am guessing they got a early full game and leveled up real fast

Thought they couldn't play though before the release?
---
What Do All The Ninjas Do Before They Go To Bed?....They Check Their Closet For RYU HAYABUSA.
#6KabtheMentatPosted 3/12/2014 7:55:20 AM
You blow through levels by playing and doing challenges.

Also, there are a few burn cards that increase the XP gained.
---
Yeeaah...Somebody must've killed Darryl. Cuz that's what the guy had said.
#7StaticnovaPosted 3/12/2014 7:58:00 AM
Sounds like you level up super fast. I wonder if they're trying to push the prestige system. Or maybe they just didn't want a long progression.
---
The sleep of reason brings forth monsters.
#8djwagonPosted 3/12/2014 7:58:35 AM
xdc321x posted...
djwagon posted...
stryker115 posted...

Thought they couldn't play though before the release?

I think i read some were where both mircosoft and the dev .said if you can get the game early more power to you and we will do nothing about it .only trouble you may have is the server may or may not be up and running at full power
---
i was importer1 back in the days before this new name
#9KabtheMentatPosted 3/12/2014 7:59:26 AM
Staticnova posted...
Sounds like you level up super fast. I wonder if they're trying to push the prestige system. Or maybe they just didn't want a long progression.

Well, in order to prestige you have to complete challenges as well. It's not as simple as getting to level 50 I believe. Well, the first prestige is. The rest have requirements beyond hitting level 50.
---
Yeeaah...Somebody must've killed Darryl. Cuz that's what the guy had said.
#10Bac0n01Posted 3/12/2014 8:05:58 AM
As others mentioned, probably got it early and you level up really fast. Level 27 after 5 hrs.
---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon