90 seconds is WAY to long

#1Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/13/2014 12:13:46 AM
I can set up my stuff and choose my burn cards by the time the drop ship lands.
Why would anyone need 90 seconds to do anything?

It just doesn't match the fast pace of the game.
#2HlyknightxPosted 3/13/2014 12:15:55 AM
hit the bathroom grab a beer return some text messages.. there are a million things people can use that 90 seconds for
#3liquidblue4Posted 3/13/2014 12:16:39 AM
Gives people time to look at their post game stats, challenges, and unlocks. Then it allows them to customize loadouts for pilots and titans and equip burn cards. All that while allowing for other players to join and fill up empty slots.
It is about 30 seconds too long though.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#4Rome218Posted 3/13/2014 12:18:32 AM
I actually like it. I can get something to drink, take a leak, or just mess around with my set up. They probably could have made it 1 min, but I don't mind 1 min 30.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#5CaIiber345Posted 3/13/2014 12:21:08 AM
-Bathroom breaks.
-Snack and drink runs.
-Yell something noncommittal that will get me in trouble later in response to something the wife said, because I wasn't listening and agreed to Talos knows what while I grabbed snacks and went to the bathroom.
-Tell the kitty to stop doing something bad and shoo her away from whatever it is.
-Regard my pitiful stats and rage because I suck at competitive FPSers.
-Shove snacks and drinks in my pie-hole.
-Check GameFAQS on my iPad.

I need all the time I can get between rounds or matches.
---
Now Playing: Knack, Flower
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#6capnchuckPosted 3/13/2014 12:24:49 AM
Yeah I usually take the 90 seconds to text people back like one of the above posters mentioned. So I kinda like the downtime between matches. I don't know if Halo 4 still has this issue since it was an abomination of a game imo but the time between matches in that game was tiny! And it was aggravating! Like by the time the post game stats loaded the countdown for the next map already started so you couldn't quit or anything.

So yeah I think 90 seconds is just right! It also gives you time to check sports scores and just take care of everything that you need to.
#7ghstbstrPosted 3/13/2014 1:03:47 AM
I agree 90 seconds is too long, and I think that either 60 or 45 seconds would be better.
---
I don't pick sides. I play on both and I watch from the sidelines.
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
#8Devilwrestler03Posted 3/13/2014 1:18:28 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
-Bathroom breaks.
-Snack and drink runs.
-Yell something noncommittal that will get me in trouble later in response to something the wife said, because I wasn't listening and agreed to Talos knows what while I grabbed snacks and went to the bathroom.
-Tell the kitty to stop doing something bad and shoo her away from whatever it is.

Are you following me? This nearly exactly what I do in between rounds of games. Particularly the committing to this with my wife that I don't remember agreeing too.
---
XBL-ChaoticKeys; PSN-MajesticTheater; NID-Pluto24
#9CaIiber345Posted 3/13/2014 1:24:40 AM
Devilwrestler03 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
-Bathroom breaks.
-Snack and drink runs.

Are you following me? This nearly exactly what I do in between rounds of games. Particularly the committing to this with my wife that I don't remember agreeing too.

Well, I tried to, but most competitive MP FPSers didn't leave enough time between rounds to. But now, with ninety seconds...

*hides in your living room *
---
Now Playing: Knack, Flower
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#10Syn_VengeancePosted 3/13/2014 1:54:07 AM
Bathroom breaks.
Drink and snack runs.
Checking Gamefaqs.
Checking Facebook.
Checking Texts.
I can probably smoke half a cigarette in 90 seconds.

I am usually doing one of the above.
---
Xbox One Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
Currently Playing: Call of Duty Ghosts, Titanfall.