Won't buy games coming from EA

#1imagadxxxPosted 3/15/2014 12:44:31 PM
I am just curios because I have seen so maaaany people saying that they won't buy games made or that comes from EA. So do you think that many people started eating their words right now?
#2PathlessBulletPosted 3/15/2014 12:45:36 PM
Nope.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#3coldisgoodPosted 3/15/2014 12:45:50 PM
I try to avoid them. Exceptions have been this and Crysis.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#4arucard199Posted 3/15/2014 12:52:51 PM
I also try to avoid EA. They've soiled too many of my favorite franchises not to dislike them.

But I also refuse to hurt good developers just because they have the misfortune of working with EA.
#5jenovaPosted 3/15/2014 1:21:19 PM
arucard199 posted...
I also try to avoid EA. They've soiled too many of my favorite franchises not to dislike them.

But I also refuse to hurt good developers just because they have the misfortune of working with EA.

Unfortunately, they're mid-soil on the Bioware games and it hasn't reached that point yet...
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending without DLC...
#6MarioAndrettiPosted 3/15/2014 1:29:16 PM
this game didn't come from EA.

EA is a contracted publisher here.

Respawn is an independant developer. Respawn is solely responsible.

bashing EA and EA owned developers is one thing. but Respawn isn't EA.
---
XBL Mario HTTR
PSN Mario_HTTR
#7HornedSpartanPosted 3/15/2014 1:29:25 PM
If it has the ea logo anywhere on the box I will only buy it used, then ea doesn't see a penny from me :). Screw ea!!!
#8JurazonPosted 3/15/2014 1:43:13 PM
I really don't give a f*** who makes or publishes a game. If it looks like it might be fun, I buy it. If it is fun, I keep it.
---
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke
#9The ShalashaskaPosted 3/15/2014 1:57:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10MetaIGearRexPosted 3/15/2014 2:00:58 PM
Who said anything about EA developing the game.MarioAndretti posted...
this game didn't come from EA.

EA is a contracted publisher here.

Respawn is an independant developer. Respawn is solely responsible.

bashing EA and EA owned developers is one thing. but Respawn isn't EA.

Who said anything about EA developing the game?
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle