Is this game addicting?

#1LK_MASTER_GAMERPosted 3/24/2014 8:27:20 PM
I mean, does it have that CoD (or other multiplayer games) feeling that makes you wanna play everyday, reach the max level and still play it? Or it gets boring after playing for a while?

I'm asking because I wanted to buy it, and I probably will, but I've seen some people complaining recently that the game is really good but it doesn't have that feeling...that it lacks something....and I'm not talking of certain whiny fanboys, I'm talking about people that were really looking forward to get this game...

I know the game just came out, but could anybody share your thoughts about this specific matter?
---
Sometimes I can`t see the value in fighting...There`s no profit in the enemies here, It`s a waste of time!
#2WTFNightmarePosted 3/24/2014 8:28:08 PM
It is very addicting. best shooter since h3
---
I'll Teach You Fear.
#3AColdOnionPosted 3/24/2014 8:29:07 PM
if you are a fan of FPS this game is a must have.
---
WtfYSoManyNoobs??
#4amicone9987Posted 3/24/2014 8:49:50 PM
Black ops 2 and Black ops 1 gave me that feeling of playing for a long time and then taking a long break like 5 hours and then being like "ok I want to play this again" Titanfall is the same
#5ronfarePosted 3/24/2014 8:55:59 PM
This is a dumb question. How could a game be addictive? I mean yeah it's fun. You get to rocket around as a pilot doing crazy moves. Summoning a war machine from the heavens to rain down death. Not addictive like...at....all....I'm gonna go play titanfall now. Bye
#6KwizxxPosted 3/24/2014 9:03:06 PM
Only FPS games I've ever maxed out in was Black ops 1 (Well...14th prestige technically), Goldeneye Wii, and I definitely plan to go all the way to 10 in this game (close to Gen 7 right now).

This game has me hooked. I go home for my lunch breaks just to fit in 4 or 5 matches.
#7ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/24/2014 9:13:02 PM
ronfare posted...
This is a dumb question. How could a game be addictive? I mean yeah it's fun. You get to rocket around as a pilot doing crazy moves. Summoning a war machine from the heavens to rain down death. Not addictive like...at....all....I'm gonna go play titanfall now. Bye

I was addicted to Black Ops 1. Played anywhere between 2-4 hours nearly every night. No other FPS has had me addicted like Black Ops 1 though.
---
For all your free comedy and entertainment please head on over to the Xbox One message board!
#8TecmoB0Posted 3/24/2014 9:13:58 PM
I go days without playing this
---
Let's get happy!
#9lunaticcorePosted 3/24/2014 9:29:28 PM
I am addicted.
Don't want to play anything else.
#10matt-nicklinPosted 3/24/2014 10:05:31 PM
No, to be honest it's quite boring. Nothing will be as fun as halo 3 was. I got this the day it came on with the xbox bundle and have only played about 2 hours of it.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me